Accomplished leader passionate about training and development with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident problem-solver comfortable navigating challenging interpersonal situations and expertise in providing appropriate coaching. Comfortable leading through consistent change.
· Create schedules according to sales volume, number of employee and employee skills capture and grow peak business utilizing the HRIS programs GLS and Teamworks
· Recruited, interviewed, hired, and onboarded staff members with talent, enthusiasm, and experience using the HRIS Taleo.
· Opened New Store Location by hiring, onboarding, training and developing a team of 25
· Routinely review P&L statements to identify opportunities and impact controllable contribution.
· Leverage Change Management to implement ongoing and frequent change throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
· Promoted team collaboration, performance, and efficiency by fostering healthy environments focused on mutual success.
· Identify opportunity for sales growth and potential, create, implement, and validate plans to capitalize on business potential
· Conduct Twice Yearly Performance and Development conversations
· Create and validate training plans for new employees to create positive experiences and employees are knowledgeable and prepared to serve customers.
· Train New Store Managers and support Assistant Store Manager development.
· Review and update Succession Plans
· Host store leadership meetings to capitalize on growth potential and drive store and company goals.
· Effectively communicated with management and colleagues on staff scheduling, customer service and fuel inventory status.
· Coached and guided shift supervisors and baristas on day-to-day operations and company processes.
· Managed day-to-day operations, including supervision and assignment delegation for 30-member team.
· Completed series of training sessions to advance from Assistant Manager to Store Manager.
· Conducted new hire training sessions, answered questions, and delivered information on job duties along with details about corporate policies and procedures.
· Created and deployed new hire training initiatives.
· Collaborated with staff to maximize customer satisfaction, streamline procedures, and improve bottom-line profitability.
· Performed store opening and closing procedures thoroughly.
· Conducted training for team members to teach key details, including corporate policies and procedures necessary for store opening and closing.
· Followed strict guidelines to properly complete store opening and closing procedures, including arming and disarming alarm system.
· Oversaw store operations by counting cash drawers, reviewing equipment to ensure functioning and providing leadership.
· Provided on-going coaching and feedback to employees, setting clear expectations, and leading by example.
· Delegated work to employees based on shift requirements, individual strengths, and unique training.
· Recognized and rewarded outstanding work performance to cultivate positive and collaborative customer service culture.
· Ensured proper organization of store, responded to customer complaints, and answered questions quickly.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: