“Proactive and highly organized individual skilled in customer service relations, administration, management and communication; seeking a challenging and responsible position offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement where experience and proven ability would be of value”.
Focused Store Manager versed in all aspects of running retail establishment, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting. Keeps operations efficient, productive and on-track to consistently meet and exceed expectations. Sales expert with unparalleled communication and relationship-building talents.
Strong clerical and administrative knowledge
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of protocols in general and an ability to quickly gain specific knowledge of the Clinic's current operational protocols
• Ability to document, with clarity, all information relevant to a patient's needs
• Quality and Safety focused
• High sense of urgency/ Work Ethic
• Greeted patients, updating demographics and insurance information
• Verified insurance and precertification with multiple insurance carriers
• Answered multiple telephone lines, taking messages and directing calls
• Scheduled and confirmed patients' appointments
• Prepared letters, case histories and medical records
• Interviewed patients to complete documents, case histories and insurance forms
• Maintained and transmitted correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail and fax
• Assisted in maintaining an efficient, safe, secure, orderly, and aseptic environment of care for all patients and employees.
• Utilized familiarity with and abides by OSHA Standards, Hazardous Materials, Universal Precautions, use of personal protective equipment, Evacuation, Fire, Disaster, and Safety Plans.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: