Ammunition Specialist (89B) - Advanced Individual Training (AIT) Fort Lee, Virginia
• Proficient in military machinery and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• The use of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Examine blast areas to determine amounts and kinds of explosive charges needed and to ensure that safety laws are observed.
• Enforce and uphold laws, legal codes, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
• ASP (Ammunition Supply point)
o Accountable for the preparation and distribution of all ammunition, incoming and outgoing.
o Demonstrated motivational leadership to meet the service needs and to foster a cohesive team environment.
o Analyze data, data entry and ensure quality control
o High volume incoming and outgoing calls
o Responsible for providing effective guidance on the daily handling of ammunition.
o Received a coin of excellence from the Battalion Commander (LTC) for work performance.
• Yakima Training Center - Yakima, Washington- I was one of two soldiers selected to Work at the ASP (Ammunition supply point), I worked in Live turn in, issue, and residue
o Responsible for daily ASP operations, received, stowed and issued conventional ammunition, guided missiles, large rockets and other related items.
o Performed maintenance (unit, direct support and general support) modification, destruction and demilitarization on ammunition and explosive components.
o Operated computer hardware and software/utilities manual records to perform stock control and accounting procedures.
o Duties included Inventory, banding and packaging, forklift operations, stocking, collection of data, data entry, TAMIS (total ammunition management system), organizing condition codes and hazardous material.
i received The Commander's Coin for Excellence, given directly by the Post Installation Commander. i was deemed worthy of immediate recognition for my contribution and performance that exceed the expectations.
o i also Received a COA (certificate of achievement) for my “work ethic and outstanding job performance”
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: