Competent professional offering foundation in engineering project management. Detail-oriented with strong knowledge of intergovernmental activities and water quality programs, both regulatory and non-regulatory. Practical and hands-on project manager adept at successfully and effectively building relationships with stakeholders across multiple Federal, State and local jurisdictions.
Excellent project management abilities demonstrated by career history of implemented programs and projects. Particular experience in water planning and projects. Analytical focus on applying sound engineering principles using both traditional and innovative methods. Highly effective at working with teams of stakeholders, staff, engineering and law firms to accomplish projects on-time and according to cost constraints. Project Coordinator with nearly 20 years of successful experience in the water and waster industry.
· Implemented Nevada's Source Water Protection Program.
· Developed and implemented the Integrated Source Water Protection Program for Nevada's public water systems, including contract management, progress, and budget tracking, directing the state contractor, facilitating regular team meetings, and presenting at numerous public meetings.
· Prepared and made presentations for water conferences and for decision making boards including City Councils, County Commissions, Planning Departments, Towns, GIDs, Conservation Districts, and other non-government organizations.
· Collaborated with NDEP programs, including NPDES and stormwater permitting and compliance, technical subdivision review, 319(h) watershed-based plans, corrective actions, and drinking water programs.
· Served on the One Truckee River (OTR) planning committee to secure drinking water protection and planning into the plan and action priorities.
· Served on the Western States Source Water Protection Forum planning committee and in 2020 hosted 4 virtual workshops with participants from EPA Regions 8, 9 and 10, associated states and partners.
· Served on the Association of State Drinking Water (ASDWA) PFAS working group to review and comment on EPA PFAS Action Plan.
· Project lead on the NDEP PFAS Action Plan work group.
· Intergovernmental coordination with EPA, NRCS, NDOT, UNR, NvRWA, USGS, NDEP, NDWR, The Nature Conservancy and local public water systems and planning departments.
· Facilitated regular Source Water Protection Task Force meetings with federal, state and local water quantity and quality professionals for statewide coordination.
· Participated in Infrastructure for Nevada Communities (INC) to coordinate public water system infrastructure grants and loans through intergovernmental partnerships.
· Reviewed and commented on permits and environmental plans.
· Prepared, reviewed, and updated environmental guidance and reports.
· Served on many interview committees to select candidates for employment with NDEP.
· Served on many vendor selection committees under a request for proposals, including contract negotiations and contract management.
AWWA, ASDWA, NvWA, NWRA,
Served on Carson Valley Swim Center Board of Trustees 2016-2020
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: