Results-driven Senior Systems Engineer with vast experience in F5 load balancers and global traffic managers. Advanced troubleshooting abilities. Mid-level experience with DNS systems, UNIX administration and shell scripting. Knowledge and entry level experience with CISCO routers and switches and network IP addressing and subnetting.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|IP Addressing and Subnetting||Infoblox/IPam||5||Current|
Award for Outstanding Support - Received 8/2012
Award for Exceptional Support - Received 12/2011
Award for Outstanding Project Leadership - Received 02/2008
Data Center Award of Excellence - Received 11/2007, 6/2008 and 10/2008
DNS Administration, Subject Matter Expert for F5 LTM (Local Traffic Manager) and GTM (Global Traffic manger), IP administration using IPam, End-to-end Systems troubleshooting.
Debugged various hard drives to component level using oscilloscopes, multimeters, and signal generators.
Assembled 32 bin Consolidated Test Systems racks and the Network Interface processor carts that ran them. Installed operating systems in the network computers. Built various electronic test equipment from engineering schematics.
Graduated with Honors
- CCNA Accelerated (Intro plus ICND) - 12/8/2006
- Siteminder 5.0 Administration - 04/11/2002
- Siteminder 6.0 Combo - 03/29/2007
- Understanding Networking Fundamentals - 08/21/2000
- Advanced Troubleshooting, Maintaining & Upgrading PCs - 6/28/2000
- BIG-IP 4.5 (Intro and Advanced) - 3/20/2003
- BIG-IP GTM - 09/20/2009
- BIG-IP 11.2 (Intro and Advacned) - 02/13/2013
- HP-UX for UNIX system Administrators - 7/23/07
- Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL - 02/18/2000
- HTML scripting (Intro and Advanced) 11/15/2000
- Solaris 8 System Administration I - 08/18/2000
- TCP/IP Network Troubleshooting in Solaris 9 - 12/12/2003
- Enterprise System Performance Management - 03/17/2000
- Sun Ultra Enterprise Server Maintenance - 10/08/1999
- Shell Programming - 08/27/1999
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: