Multi- vendor Knowledge, Project Management, Microsoft Office Expert, Data Analysis, 2G/3G/4G/VOLTE/5G, Power BI, Product Development, RF Engineering
• Making Technical specification for Multi Technology/Multi-Vendor. Specialties: LTE
• Creating the Technical specification for Amdocs Proprietary products such as
AIC,SON,RADAR,TRIAGE,NB-IoT,eMTC,Wi-Fi AIC & Triage.
• Making Technical Architecture of SON (Self organizing Network) for Huawei LTE for various modules
ANR (blacklist and whitelist), MLB (Intra, Inter and IRAT Load Balancing (Idle mode and connected
mode MLB), Inter Band and Inter carrier Load balancing based on Load (PRB usage, User Numbers).
• Validation of the Data parses of CM (LTE Gexport, CMexport, Nbiexport), PM (XML or CSV), FM,
PCHR and validation the ETL Engine for complete parse of Data.
• Analysis of Vendor SON Module (ANR, MLB, MRO, PCI Conflict Detection & Self Optimization,
RACH Optimization, Cell Outage Detection & Recovery.
• Involved heavily in technical meetings for LTE and WCDMA projects both from product and services
• Responsible for Optimization of WRAN network which includes Troubleshooting CSSR, RAB-RRC
setup & retention, call drop, pilot pollution, handover problems (Soft, softer, IRAT), handoff overhead,
server inconsistencies problem etc.
• 3G/UMTS Drive test analysis of Handset as well as Scanner data with the help of ACTIX or ASSISTANT
post processing tool.
• Analysis and recommendation for CPICH RCSP, Pilot Pollution, Downlink Interference, UL UE
Transmitted Power, missing neighbors etc.
• Addressing problem areas to improve RSCP and Ec/Io of the network.
• Troubleshooting call drops, setup failures, handover failures and suggesting changes to improve the
network Key performance indicators (KPI).
• Executing Benchmarking for Drive test Using Dingle Kit.
• Troubleshooting system bugs/abnormal behaviors of NodeB and Core network with coordination with
wireless and core team.
• Layer 3 message analysis, CHR log analysis, Uu,Iu,Iub,Iur,UE,Cell,IOS trace analysis; NodeB trace
analysis was part of troubleshooting.
• Network-Optimization by traffic balancing, analysis of HOSR, TCH and SDCCH Drop & Blocking on
day to day basis and resolving problems of cells having high drop percentage.
• Responsible for frequency planning, neighbor planning, MAIO, HSN, BSIC, etc. for outdoor and Indoor
sites with the help of tools like Genex Nastar, MapInfo and MCOM.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: