Enthusiastic Quality test engineer eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of performance and functional automation requirements. Motivated to learn, grow and excel
Project 1: Transportal - working remotely
· Designing, executing, tracking & evaluating system features and functionality tests through sprints.
· Worked side by side with Product Team and Dev teams to implement bug fixes and enhancements.
· Documented Test Plans for Manual and Automated Testing
· Experienced of Agile software development methodology using Scrum. Developing business solutions in an Agile environment with focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
· Created automated Test scripts using automated tools (Katalon Studio)and ran the test scripts on various Builds and instances. team player that worked well within a cross functional team.
Project 2 : MPS tax application for Xerox
· Performed detailed test case design and executed tests.
· Documented and analyzed all test results and made recommendations.
· Published test summary reports.
· Planned and executed regression testing.
· Coordinated with project managers and IT department to ensure time management.
Project 3: GTW for PWC
· understanding Non-Functional Requirements.
· Meetings with Project team to understand the critical business areas.
· Developing Performance test scripts using JMeter
· Monitoring the System Performance during test execution to identify performance bottlenecks and inform concerned team about the issues
· Analyzing test results to understand capabilities of system
· Comparing test results with baseline test metrics, generate end reports and reporting them to the client
· Was the Product Owner and the QA representative in the Sprint planning and Scrum meetings.
· Helped with creation of the Sprint burndown chart. Used TFS for User Stories and Tasks.
· Create, maintain, prioritize, and groom the Product Backlog. Write User Stories. Define Release and Sprint Goals. Communicate continuously with the Scrum Team and Stakeholders realistic and attainable expectations for the Product Release
· Attended the Business and Functional Requirements Document review meetings conducted by Business Analysis team to better understand the application functionality and to gather High-level Design Document HLD to create the Test Plan and Test Scenarios.
· Worked with the Ranorex automation tool by using the Ranorex Recorded, Ranorex Repository, and the Ranorex Spy also evaluated Coded UI with its data driven and assertion capabilities
· Performed automation evaluation for the Ranorex automation tool that involved using Recording Code modules
· Created Shared and Local Object Repositories in Ranorex
· Designed and developed test automation artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using QTP.
· Estimated scope of automation of manual script for regression test purpose using QTP.
· Developed QTP/UFT scripts with object model and description programming, and managed dynamic objects using VB-script and regular expression in QTP/UFT.
· Enhanced the QTP scripts by inserting VBScript functions and Checkpoints to check for Broken Links, Text, Table, XML and Images, and Synchronization Point to capture upload time.
· Followed a unique testing strategy in Point of Sale 4.0 since this release involves authorization of tendering through cards (EMV and Non-EMV), loyalty cards and checks and also ACI validations for payments
· Looked after test execution including test lab creation and maintenance, manual execution of test cases and troubleshooting the pin pad issues and register issues
· Bagged Top Performer Award for Q1 – 2018 and Q3-2017 for commitment and quality of work
· Assisted team to ramp up the execution by providing the necessary coordination as data / explaining business process
· Improved application efficiency by debugging / revamping regression suite
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: