Collaborative leader & individual contributor with cross-functional experience (Marketing | Operations | Analytics) who possesses strong acumen & deep understanding of marketing & commercial operations; strategic thinker with exceptional data-driven storytelling skills who can deliver analytics & insights to shape customer experience, drive strategy, support decision-making, and effectively translate & operationalize a strategic vision to commercial execution, maximizing business impact.
STANDARD OF LEADERSHIP
COVID Recovery | 2020
Brand Marketing | 2018
New Product Launch | 2017
Analytics & Financial Acumen
Certified Managerial Accountant
Lead a cross-functional team (marketing, analytics, data science & IT) to identify, co-create, operationalize, & transfer the data, analytics, & MarTech capabilities required to deliver a connected, personalized user experience for professionals & patients, to drive ACUVUE® wearer growth.
· Leverage journey mapping to define and design the evolution of the digital experience for professionals, sales reps, and consumers.
· Own the partnership and commercialization of data science products and solutions.
· Launch machine learning, sales force engine, delivering automated pre-call and route recommendations, delivering an incremental $7MM of topline growth in year 1.
· Lead identity management & professional data strategy; leverage 1PD, 2PD, & 3PD, linking professionals, customers and consumers to increase contactable universe by 200%, enabling personalized communications, robust measurement strategies, and targeted marketing.
· Through a robust understanding of the category and actionable insights, author, execute, and pull-through organization wide COVID Recovery strategy resulting in unprecedented professional engagement across CRM +1.5x industry average CTR; digital events 6.5x avg attendance; sales +7% change in momentum.
Led Commercial Analytics team and US Health of Business in partnership with the Global organization to bring fact-based insights and recommendations to the forefront of decision making.
· US lead in development & execution of “Vision Engine,” an analytics visualization platform & data lake with >25 business-critical data sources; ingested, harmonized, & visualized data to empower the Vision Care digital transformation.
· Managed end to end forecast process and developed new statistical capabilities for $1.5BN business; collaborated extensively across demand planning, commercial forecasting, and brand/customer marketing teams to drive average forecast accuracy of 96%.
· Partnered with supply chain to employ risk assessment and prioritization tactics to mitigate back orders equity risk across the entire brand portfolio, reducing severity and breadth of impact.
· Fostered an engaged workforce and encouraged investment in personal development; instilled employees with the confidence to ask the right questions and challenge the status quo.
Uncovered data driven insights through brand, channel, and cross-functional analytics and delivered actionable recommendations to the executive and director leadership teams and commercial organization to inform decision making, drive results, and respond to changing category dynamics.
· Shaped diagnostics strategy to maximize return and minimize cost; decreased in-office contact lens “kit” deployments from 10,000 accounts to 650 accounts, saving $90k on one launch and influencing subsequent launches through a new standard protocol.
· Led the commercial and sales force integration of a $30MM per annum business; proactively identified resource gaps across data, technology, and field support; developed best in class reporting capabilities and implemented integrated rewards strategy to pull through consistent messaging across all facets of the Vision Care business, to drive synergies.
· Developed and executed against the Commercial Operations strategy in support of a new product launch (a TIME magazine greatest invention); defined unique targeting strategies and KPIs, shaped a robust reporting structure, and built a communication framework for the Sales Force, Commercial Organization, and Senior Leadership.
Led the financial valuation of the Global Vision Care pipeline and developed business cases to substantiate new product innovation and inform go-to-market POA, Global launch cadence, and M&A decisioning.
· Through extensive cross-functional collaboration (R&D, Mkt, SC, Dist, Regulatory, etc.) facilitated the launch of $1.3BN of product pipeline across manufacturing & brand platforms ensuring alignment to financial forecasts and P&L impact, globally.
· Performed rigorous and ongoing pipeline valuation based on market and business dynamics, including 10-year NPV financial models and Monte Carlo risk simulation; led Global pipeline re-evaluation resulting in $100MM reduction in value and managed stop gap analysis.
· Drove financial discipline in the Global Professional Affairs organization, a $40MM business, and benchmarked Global best practices to reshape and most effectively allocate resources to drive bottom line growth.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: