Seasoned vibrant leader with 15+ years of experience in conceptualizing and executing large scaled transformational customer growth initiatives, leading significant multi-million dollar on-time cost saving projects, recruiting and structuring high performing sales and support teams, and fostering customer centric world class cultures within the CX, Sales, telecommunications, Hospitality, and Supply Chain Logistics industries.
Core competencies include Operational Excellence, Change Management, Customer Lifecycle Management, Exceptional Critical-Thinker, Innate Attention to Detail, Embraces Diversity and Inclusion, Resourceful Problem-Solver, Data Analytics Driven, VoC Intelligence, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma Optimization (Yellow Belt Certified), Exceptional Communicator, Multi-unit Operations Management, Impeccable Work Ethic, Profit and Revenue Generating Strategist, and Servant-Leadership.
· AMP Smart is a B2C smart home security supplier with a Corporate team of 150+ and Sales team of 500+.
· Recruited by C-Level team to conceptualize, transform, and execute a world class customer-centric support infrastructure.
· Spearheaded the Universal Agent initiative resulting in $1.8M in estimated savings.
· Recruited, hired, and development training materials for all new employees while cultivating a customer-centric culture.
· Improved phone service levels by 40% and improved customer renewal rates to 85%.
· Performed customer contract negotiations to reach fair conclusions for both business and customer.
· Improved NPS from -18 to +38 via frontline empowerment, value-added solutions, and brand awareness.
· Spearheaded the company's social media presence on Google and FB ratings from 3.2 to 4.5 out of 5 by reinforcing an interaction culture vs. transaction.
· Analyzed and developed key performance indicators by applying data analytics to drive future strategic customer growth initiatives.
· Liaised with sales, service technicians, Inventory Control, and Marketing to drive various on-time and under-budget customer outreach programs.
· ARYZTA is a B2B global baking company with 10K+ corporate employees.
· Supported 60+ customer portfolio accounts of high value net via email, phone, screen-share, and in-person meetings.
· Experienced organic growth with existing customers through active listening, effective communication, and dynamic interpersonal skills.
· Spearheaded the bakery sample initiative, resulting in $2.4M estimated savings.
· Spearheaded launch of the customer scorecard initiative, resulting in 45% CSAT lift.
· Increased revenue by cultivating and securing new accounts while providing value-added services to existing customers.
· Streamlined supply chain processes, strengthened planning procedures and capacities, and optimized logistic routes.
· Developed, facilitated, and streamlined operational policies, procedures, training, and on-boarding materials.
· Traveled to various distribution centers, bakeries, and customers HQ's to build brand awareness, customer loyalty, and drive best-in-class efficiencies.
· Prepared proposals, negotiated contracts, and connected with customers to drive revenue and organic growth.
· Kept production at peak levels, resolved shortages and optimized inventory to meet customer demands.
· JCP is a B2C e-Commerce department store.
· Director's choice to pilot and spearhead a high-profile program, resulting in an estimated $2M annually.
· Managed and developed 75+ direct reports that coordinates and processes the company's payroll, Human Resources, and store support.
· Spearheaded the W-2 initiative, resulting in $100K annually in estimated saving.
· Facilitated HR operations, including strategic workforce planning, performance management, staffing and administration of benefits.
· Reviewed and approved product-related communications to ensure product correctness and messaging accuracy.
· Trained, mentored, and developed high-performing team by providing regular performance reviews, feedback, and coaching.
· Served as liaison between various departments to implement new improvement plans and changes.
· Increased annual revenue through budgeting, creative sales campaigns, enhanced process improvements, and staff development.
· Assigned by District Manager to transfer to multiple locations to help increase their profitability, performances, and morale.
· Identified by Corporate to join their Recruiting Officers team.
· Connected with customers daily to understand needs, provide assistance and collect feedback to optimize sales operations.
· Tracked and analyzed weekly sales reports, implemented corrective action plans.
· Maintained inventory accuracy by counting stock-on-hand and reconciling discrepancies.
· Provided in-depth information on product features so customers could make educated buying decisions.
· Improved profitability by executing daily, weekly and monthly floor plan changes.
Business Development Strategy, Marketing, Communications, Operations & Human Resources, GPA: 3.6
· Completed a volunteer service mission in Thailand. | Lifelong Utah Jazz fan.
· Proud father of 3 children. | Devoted Husband. | Eagle Scout | Outdoor Enthusiast.
· Previous related experience in Healthcare, Health Insurance, Telecommunications, Sales, Contract Negotiations, and Hospitality Industries.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: