Over 10 years aggregate IT experience and 8 years of experience driving excellence in the management and configuration of large, highly available systems across multiple business locations. Seeking the opportunity to use expertise across various IT platforms to ensure strong end user support and quickly resolve server issues. stressful conditions where speed and accuracy are necessary for mission critical databases. My attention to detail and the ability to maximize system resources can be beneficial in the following areas.
* Database creation
* Backup and recovery
* Monitoring and Performance tuning
* Database Upgrade and Migration
* Data and database integrity and security
* Oracle Enterprise manager Cloud control 12c
* Oracle High Availability Architecture (HA) involving Oracle RAC and DataGuard
* Golden Gate Replication and maintenance
* Extensive knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware Applications
*Configure and manage Ms Sql Server 2008 R2 , 2014 and 2016 Database systems
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: