To acquire a position in which my customer service, sales, operations, transaction management, marketing, credit/collections and bilingual skills can be utilized to create a successful work environment in a customer-oriented, fast-paced performance driven business. Dedicated to exceed the expectations of customers. Committed to exceeding business expectations sales and deadline goals. Customer Service ADVOCATE with over 13 years of call center experience. Self-motivated, dependable and ability to grasp and respond to customers' needs and concerns.Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, multi -task oriented, work well under pressure and solid team player who offers a positive and cooperative attitude.
• Started with Reliant Energy during deregulation period.Helped provide feedback on improvements in our call center.
• Assisted callers in the ERCOT market with new enrollments and existing customer account inquiries
• Met my daily and monthly calls per hour as well as my quality assurance grades.
• Was chosen to work from home base on my outstanding customer service and perfect attendance.
• Booked and confirmed flights for customers on a daily basis.
• Maintain monthly quota.
• Provided customers with flight information.
• Upsell customers on rental cars from our affiliated Avis and Hertz.
Analytical skills, Billing, Call Center, Coaching, Credit, Customer Service, EDI, Ercot, Process invoices, Letters, LexisNexus, Verient, Marketing, Up selling, Process Analysis, Quality Assurance, Researching, Bilingual, Switches,Transmission and Distribution.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: