Well over 25 years of Management experience within the Construction Industry from Large Shell and Core projects, Building Repositions, Retro Fits, to Tenant Improvements and various projects in the Studio and the Entertainment field. Always striving to give clients the full experience and the desired caliber of construction expertise from the beginning of a project through final completion.
Studio Design/ Facilities Program Manager, Responsible for the successful delivery of new projects. Also important is the ability to establish and maintain key relationships within business and technology groups, and to interact with diverse stakeholders and partners.
Key Responsibilities: but are not limited to:
Mange and oversee the completion of construction projects, planning, budgeting, coordination direct with Owners, Architects, Design Team, Third party Vendors, office staff and manage field operations. Efficiently worked with high demanding cliental on multiple construction projects throughout the greater Los Angeles/ South Bay/ North Hollywood/ Universal and Orange County areas.
• Reviewed and prepared contracts, permits, drafts, cost estimates and insurance
• Recognized for completing projects under budget and on schedule.
• Skilled contract negotiator resulting in holding construction costs and change
orders to a minimum.
• Lead team of project managers through teamwork and shared knowledge.
• Maintained an excellent working relationship with retail operations.
• Allocated necessary project resources including subcontractors, suppliers and
• Ensured projects were executed according to approved time, cost estimates and quality
• Created and developed a comparison system of company's subcontractors and a convenient
• Coordinate related issues for key documents across the company
Efficiently worked with high demanding cliental on multiple construction projects throughout the greater Los Angeles. Managed field personnel on various projects from TI, Studio and Retro Fits as well as Virtual/Motion Capture theaters.
• Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Diverse background in office operations and project management; distinguished for an entrepreneurial mindset, creative problem solving, cross functional teams and a bottom line orientation.
• Expert in project coordination with field team and overall project goals for high end and specialty cliental.
• Solid Technical Background, with understanding or hands on experience in construction software
• Offers innovative solutions to operational challenges and beverages decisiveness to implement solutions while minimizing risk and maximizing performance.
• Professional Leadership to align operational efficiencies with corporate goals.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
• Construction Planning/ Scheduling
• General Contracting/ Construction Management
• Operations and Maintenance
• Leadership and Team
• Performance Management
• Contract Negotiation and Review
• Subcontractor Collaboration
• Arbitration and Conflict
• Quality Assurance and Budget
• Safety Compliance and
• Supervision, Coaching
• Obtaining Permits and Licenses
• Report and escalate to management goals and timelines
• Perform risk management to
minimize project risk
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
US Cost Guard
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: