- Strategic Planning / Corporate Vision
- Executive Leadership / Supervision
- Marketing & Sales Program Leadership
- People & Performance Management
- Finance Management
- Strategic Partnership & Alliances
- Budgeting and Sales Forecasting
- Corporate Presentations
- Recruitment / Training & Staff Development
- Business Development & Market Expansion
· Responsible for promoting sales and marketing of automotive-leasing services to businesses (corporate clients/ Individuals ) in the assigned territory of UAE.
· Spearheaded and grew Annual Sales from ground zero to AED. 12 Million p.a.
· Designed, developed and implemented of strategic and tactical sales plans, to successfully ignite growth and profits.
· Visit prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing and expanding automotive-leasing programs.
· Revitalized and strengthened relationships with top management of multinational/ international companies, which accelerated revenue growth and improved, market position.
· Explain advantages of leasing automobiles and reducing capital expenditures.
· Recommend types and number of vehicles needed to satisfactorily perform job with minimal expense.
· Compute leasing charges, based on such factors as length of contract, anticipated mileage.
· Prepare and send leasing contract to companies.
· Perform other tasks to increase sales, such as evaluating advertising campaigns or revising administrative procedures.
· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories and other sources.
· Responsible for sales forecasting and business development budget, targets, generating periodic reports and conducting sales presentations.
· Conferred with client to determine advertising requirements and budgetary limitations.
· Established strong client base through exceptional market knowledge, sales ability and client service.
· Conferred with clients and the creative team in designing of advertising material and submitted the proposed advertising material and estimated budget to client for approval.
· Provide the Managing Director/ Board with the organizational information it needs for its governance responsibilities. Maintain and develop the interface between the Director and management. Propose and define the strategy for revenue generation to the Board.
· Present to the Director tactical, operating and financial plans in line with the agreed Vision and Strategic Plan.
· Develop company's operating objectives, and strategies in accordance with overall corporate business plan.
· Grew Annual Revenue of the company from Rs. 6 Crores to Rs. 12 Crores, surpassing management expectations and forecasts. Achieved and maintained profitability of 20%.
· Developed operating policies in conjunction with various functional executives and directed development and implementation of procedures required to carry-out the objectives of each.
· Ensured that the relationships between the organization and its stakeholders are open and co-operative. Support the Director / Board in its primary responsibility of strategic planning.
· Establish an organizational climate conducive to maximizing employee potential and productivity. Maintain and develop teamwork within the management staff.
· Instigated the business development, sales and marketing campaigns with the respective divisions with hands on approach to ensure the teams benefited with training, feedback and progress reports.
· Financial analysis for the company and setting up budgets, ensuring efficient operational management of the business. Financial Analysis for all activity, improving the sales, operations profitability with expenses control and cutting cost to meet the budgeted profit.
· Full responsibility for the commercial management of the company's operations including strategic & tactical planning, financial, sale & marketing, business development, personnel, procurement, P & L performance functions.
· Directed responsibility for achieving Revenue Budget set and agreed with the Management including profitability forecast including the preparation and implementation of annual operational plan with business management in individual markets.
· Spearheaded and grew Annual Revenue of the company from zero to Rs. 10.2 Million, surpassing management expectations and forecasts. Achieved sales growth of 30%.
· Spearheaded 5-year strategic plan and annual business blueprints to document intended long-term directions; and developed various other technical documents along-with company financials for promoting the sales of company products in the region.
· Participated as a member of the Executive Committee, recommend policy revisions, attend Board meetings, and advise Board on matters affecting the operations of the Company.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: