An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
•Maintained greens, fairways, roughs and other grounds by cutting grass, watering, fertilizing and checking for disease or insect hurt.
• Mow golf courses to specifications by operating and using hand and power mowing equipment
• Mixed and applied chemicals for herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers. Performed preventive maintenance on mowing, spraying and other equipment.
• Change cups on greens and ensure that any damaged ones are replaced before the start of a game
• Perform inspections of facilities and grounds and report any hazardous situations
• Operate trimmers to trim around flower beds, trees, and bushes
• Handle aerating, fertilizing and seeding tasks along with reconstructing bunkers and traps and correcting drainage problems
• Perform course set up for daily play and tournaments by coordinating efforts with the golf course management teams
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: