Committed Adjunct Instrutor enthusiastically pursuing an instruction opportunity in which to utilize 9 years of experience in the academic landscape, including student evaluation and implementation of creative teaching methods. Eager to contribute an invaluable new facet to the [School or University] faculty.
Enforcing attendance rules
Meeting with parents to discuss student behavioral or learning problems
Responding to disciplinary issues
1. Assists the head coach with instructing students in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the
2. Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach.
3. Assesses student's skills, monitors students during competition and practice, and keeps the head coach
informed of the athletic performance of students.
4. Assists with determining game strategy.
5. Assists the head coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition.
6. Follows established procedures in the event of an injury.
7. Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards students, officials, and spectators.
8. Maintains the equipment room in orderly condition and assumes responsibility for its security.
9. Distributes equipment, supplies, and uniforms to students as directed by the head coach.
10. Assists the head coach with submitting a list of award winners at the end of the season.
11. Participates in special activities to include parent's night, banquets, award nights, and pep assemblies.
12. Performs support tasks such as distributing and maintaining eligibility forms, emergency data cards, and other
13. Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
14. Attend staff development meetings, clinics and other professional activities to improve coaching performance.
15. Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Head Track Coach, Athletic Director or other
I am a 22 time National Champion in events ranging from the 60m to 400m including winning the 110 High Hurdles in 1996.
Voted USA Track and Field Athlete of the year 3 times
Awarded the Presidents award for outstanding achievements 2002
Member of the World Record 4x100 relay Team that established the record in 2003.
Undefeated for 5 years in the 200m
Ranked #1 in the 200m/400m five consecutive years.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: