Yoga Guide, Studio Space Holder, and Massage Therapist co-creating a brave container for practitioners and clients to deepen into an embodied experience at an authentic pace, with a sense of honor and trust of our divine individuality, as well as our innate connection and interdependence. Heart-centered and grounded in integrity, all offerings recognize and aim to nourish the cathartic and alchemical power of being in one's body and exploring heart and mind with compassion and courageous vulnerability, directed toward the ultimate goal of liberation.
• Strong empathy, communication, and listening skills.
• Decades of experience and accumulated practice in guiding individuals and groups in noticing, allowing, and feeling their unique embodied experience through movement, stillness, breath awareness and control, meditation and more.
• Experience with many massage and healing modalities, ranging from Swedish and Deep Tissue to Trager, Reflexology, Acupressure, Reiki and more.
• Experience and training in many yoga styles and traditions, including Pre and postnatal, Vinyasa, Kripalu, Restorative, Chair, Adaptive, Gentle and more.
• Designing thoughtful, adaptable, and inspiring asana (yoga posture) sequences that are accessible for most bodies.
• Supporting others in embracing and exploring the many facets of yoga, far beyond physical asanas.
• Incorporating and honoring all limbs of yoga (beyond asana) in each individual class or offering.
• Holding space for clients and students to connect more fully with their wholeness through gentle exploration of what they are feeling and holding in their bodies, hearts and minds.
• Organizing, scheduling, and mentoring of yoga/embodied movement teachers/guided.
• Compassionate self inquiry and accountability, along with integrity and courage.
• Provides grounded and empathic guidance and support to staff and student community.
• Collaborates with Embodied teachers/guides to uplift and hold ourselves and community.
• Studies, plans, and guides weekly embodied movement and mindfulness classes.
•.Prepares and guides special monthly offerings including yoga nidra, restorative with massage, etc..
• Maintains and manages a schedule of weekly and monthly offerings from Embodied teachers/guides, virtually and in-person.
• Website maintenance, graphic design/advertising, social media promotion, etc..
• All additional billing, scheduling, bookkeeping, buying, and management/care involved in running/owning a physical (and now virtual)
• Embracing Studentship and the continuous journey of liberation though reading, studying, practicing, meditating, reflecting, etc..
• Encouraging and embodying social justice and the honoring of yoga's roots as an essential part of yoga practice.
Multiple trainings and study (100s of hours) from 1999 - present in yoga, somatics, bodywork and beyond.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: