Skilled IT Support Engineer successful at using personal judgment and advanced technical acumen to make a positive impact on technology field. Forward-thinking and resourceful professional with a diligent mindset and disciplined approach. Ready to bring 2+ years of experience in to a challenging new role.
· Reviewed the Business and Functional requirement specification, High level design documents
· Worked closely with Test Manager to write Test plan based on client's requirements.
· Implemented agile methodology using scrum framework in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
· Created manual Test Cases in JIRA based on requirements
· Worked on multiple tasks at one time and delivered high quality results within project timelines
· Conducted various testing types like: Integration, regression, smoke and system testing
· Participated in Sprint grooming, planning and daily stand-up meeting
· Verified back-end testing using SQL queries for checking Data Transaction
· Attended various meetings to Enhance and Modify the change requests
· Identified and documented Bugs to the developer team in JIRA.
· Executed validation tests to confirm that the developed functionality meets the requirement specification before production release
-Recommends continuous improvements within the Central Control System.
-Consults with management and staff regarding development, testing and installation problems or malfunctions and recommends solution
-Records, reports, and tracks defects to accurately depict the status of the system.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: