Good knowledge of PC operations
Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Familiar with statistical applications (SPSS and Excel)
MS Office proficient
1) Work with sub-acute patients arriving from the hospital and transitioning into a rehabilitation program, including establishing rapport with patients, building trust, addressing emotional issue related to transitioning through healthcare system and coping with health related issues.
2) Work with elderly population coping with serious medical issues and assisting them with improving their quality of life, providing emotional support and coping skills
1) Participate in the translation and revision of this cross-cultural mental health recovery handbook development. Tasks included completion of a literature review, language translation, editing, revisions, etc
2) Administration: Set up weekly team meetings and other administrative tasks such as printing, composing emails, etc.
3) Participate in international social work training program, mainly working on PowerPoint development for Dr. Lu's lectures, curriculum development and the operation of the program
4) Plan and host events
1) Assist in completing the real estate evaluation in Planning & Research Department
2) Prepare application materials for land use
1) Help the patients make appointments and register using electronic information system
2) Wrote a guidebook for patients about the service facilities or shops in/near the hospital
Add Chinese and English subtitles to videos of the lectures from Buddhism masters
1) Assist the salesmen to organize the book shelves and retain the neatness of whole store
2) Answer customers' questions regarding book purchasing
Write articles on interviews, campus news, travel notes, reflection piece on latest current event, etc.
Edit (e.g. illustration, revise the articles, etc.) the Page B2
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.