Proactive SOC Supervisor bringing leadership skills and security operation knowledge developed over a 9-year career. Leads and motivates workers to meet challenging targets while maintaining strict quality standards.
· Supervise Operators on duty during assigned shifts and oversee daily operations of the SOC.
· Use internal and external resources to gather and manage information and intelligence about events that are occurring domestically and/or internationally with the potential of impacting operations on client site.
· Maintain accurate records of communications and events by logging using the appropriate shift log code.
· Sending out periodic Everbridge notifications for Vertical Transportation Reports (0600, 1500, and 2000 Hours) and Immediate notifications for other emergency events (Fire, Medical, Elevator entrapment etc.)
· Collaborate work with SOCs, GSOCs of adjacent buildings and their security leadership teams to prepare for, respond to and recover from incidents and crisis events that may have an impact domestically or internationally.
· Initiate and manage Everbridge Mass Notification system.
· Maintain oversight of SOC workstations and equipment - identify needs for security system software improvements/updates, hardware issues, staffing modifications.
· Perform SOC Operator duties:
-Answering calls and operating VOIP Phone system by Using Telephone Etiquette
-Logging calls, events and incidents using Valor Incident Management System
-Use Video Management System (Qognify) for situational awareness, threat management and investigative purposes
-Operations support, routing of calls and relaying information to appropriate departments or units for adequate response
-Comply with response protocols in a timely manner in case of incidents, alarms notifications, calls and activities pertaining to the SOC as central alarm monitoring station
-Receive emergency and non-emergency calls from contractors, transit partners, external organizations, SFPD and field security personnel through phone calls, automated alarm monitoring system, public announcement or radio systems and respond accordingly
-Evaluate and Process information received from various sources and make appropriate notifications and dispatch procedures
-Monitor access control system, investigate alarms and resolve accordingly by dispatching field units when necessary;
-Familiarity and Ability to operate CCTV system
-Maintain SOC workstations and ensure all systems hardware and software are functioning properly
Two years of university at ESIG, Rabat Morocco Language French English
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: