A result-driven professional with over 10 years of experience designing, developing, testing and debugging optical telecommunication systems and customer enablement who is seeking a Full-Time Electrical Engineering position. A highly-reliable team player who has worked with customers and vendors in different geographical locations to deliver products on time and according to specifications.
· Product lead working with cross-functional teams to deliver functional IP block.
· Triage, reproduce, debug, root cause and deliver solutions for customer issues at the platform level related to IP on Intel Xeon/Atom-based SOCs.
· Participate in new products development and provide insight on customer use case that would increase the value of the product.
· Review customer designs and provide design-in guidance.
· Engage in customer design enablement on SOC platforms.
· Develop design guides, application notes, datasheets and other supporting technical collateral.
· Presenting in big group multidisciplinary forums and lead issues resolution forums.
· Enable customers customization request in order to enable design wins.
· Schematics and layout review on Intel SOC customer designs.
· Debugging board level functionality issues on high speed lanes and low speed signals of the Ethernet Interface.
· Partner with SOC platform customer support team members for efficient, coordinated issue resolution.
· Communicate with SOC partners and customers to articulate issue status, next steps, and engagement needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: