A result-driven professional with over 10 years of experience designing, developing, testing and debugging optical telecommunication systems and customer enablement who is seeking a Full-Time Electrical Engineering position. A highly-reliable team player who has worked with customers and vendors in different geographical locations to deliver products on time and according to specifications.
· Product lead working with cross-functional teams to deliver functional IP block.
· Triage, reproduce, debug, root cause and deliver solutions for customer issues at the platform level related to IP on Intel Xeon/Atom-based SOCs.
· Participate in new products development and provide insight on customer use case that would increase the value of the product.
· Review customer designs and provide design-in guidance.
· Engage in customer design enablement on SOC platforms.
· Develop design guides, application notes, datasheets and other supporting technical collateral.
· Presenting in big group multidisciplinary forums and lead issues resolution forums.
· Enable customers customization request in order to enable design wins.
· Schematics and layout review on Intel SOC customer designs.
· Debugging board level functionality issues on high speed lanes and low speed signals of the Ethernet Interface.
· Partner with SOC platform customer support team members for efficient, coordinated issue resolution.
· Communicate with SOC partners and customers to articulate issue status, next steps, and engagement needed.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: