Experienced SIEM engineer with over four years of experience in information technology and two years experience in penetration testing. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Graduate of University of La Verne as acomputer science major with a concentration in software. Experienced in object oriented programming in C++, algorithms design, and data structures. Certified in penetration testing. Experienced in network penetration testing with Kali Linux. Driven to gain knowledge and experience with offensive cybersecurity.
• Ensure client SIEMs are operating efficiently and all expected log sources are coming in
• Triage, troubleshoot, and solve issues with client SIEM environments (Splunk, Qradar, LogRhythm, ArcSight)
• Collaborate with team members to meet deadlines for SWOT continuous improvement projects within the organization
• Ensure health tickets are picked up and actioned upon based on criticality and SLA
• Interact with vendor support - calling SIEM vendors and performing WebEx to resolve issues
• Log source integration and troubleshooting
• Write new documentation and update existing knowledge base articles
• Train in the CyberRange - performing new SIEM installs, basic troubleshooting, and advanced troubleshooting in a simulation range for training
• Maintain, upgrade, and test in our internal sandbox lab environments
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: