Motivated Shift Leader enthusiastic about helping team members meet and exceed company targets with compassionate leadership. Talented trainer and operational problem-solver with front-line experience and collaborative nature. Resourceful in balancing customer, company and employee needs. I am very hard worker and fast learner.
Retail shift leaders are our first line of supervisors. Retail shift leaders provide customers with friendly customer service helping provide our customers a safe, clean & well maintained stop and get them back on the road quickly.
Help run the store by operating the cash register system and assisting customers getting them back on the road quickly.
• Work flexible shifts—including nights, weekends, and sometimes holidays?
• Have previous experience as a retail shift leader or supervisor?
• Be reliable and present yourself well?
• Standing behind the checkout counter and doing some light lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while for an 8 hour shift be a problem?
•Can you operate deli equipment and make sure we′re always following safe food policies?
• Are you ok with some light paperwork and basic math?
• Do you like meeting new people and work well with others?
• Can you be trusted to always be thinking safety first?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist residents in the dining room to be seated and make menu selections.
Initiate the serving of beverages and cold food items to the residents in the dining room.
Provide tableside service to the residents of hot food selections.
Buss and reset the tables in the dining room following each meal time.
Assist the cook with food preparation before each meal.
Assist the cook to label and properly cover and store unused foods after each meal time.
Operate the dishwasher, put dishes and utensils away.
Assist the cook to put away inventory and meat orders.
Restock dining room tables with condiments.
Observe when food and dining room supplies are low and is responsible to report the need for reorders to the Dietary Lead/Director.
Perform any dining room cleaning, etc. after resident meals are served.
Perform other duties as necessary when directed by supervisor.
Must oversee residents during meals – No more than 2 kitchen assistants in the kitchen during meals.
Enjoys working with the elderly.
Communicates with residents during meals to ensure an enjoyable dinning experience.
Enjoys serving food.
Exhibits good customer service orientation.
Is able to handle complaints graciously.
Is able to lift 20 lbs. consistently, bend, twist, stoop and be on feet for an extended period of time.
Is a quick learner.
Follows directions well.
Is well groomed.
Has the ability to communicate with the residents.
Crew member exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
• Uses Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
• Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
• Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
• Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
• Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
• Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
• Completes University of Subway® courses as directed.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier). Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: