Motivated Shift Leader enthusiastic about helping team members meet and exceed company targets with compassionate leadership. Talented trainer and operational problem-solver with front-line experience and collaborative nature. Resourceful in balancing customer, company and employee needs.
Did volunteer work at Wester's Veterinary Clinic in Thomson, Ga during the year of 2014.
• Restrained and stabilized animals during examination and treatment to safeguard against accidental injuries.
• Scrubbed, counted, and packed surgical instruments and drapes into surgi-packs for autoclave sterilization.
• Supervised waiting area, mopped floors, [Action] and rearranged magazines to maintain office.
• Provided assistance and support to owners during end-stage pet illnesses, delivering comfort, compassion and kind words.
• Walked animals outside for potty breaks several times per shift to avoid accidents in play areas and on bedding.
• Supported animal health by keeping all areas clean, neat and properly sanitized.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: