Motivated Shift Leader enthusiastic about helping team members meet and exceed company targets with compassionate leadership. Talented trainer and operational problem-solver with front-line experience and collaborative nature. Resourceful in balancing customer, company and employee needs.
Did volunteer work at Wester's Veterinary Clinic in Thomson, Ga during the year of 2014.
• Restrained and stabilized animals during examination and treatment to safeguard against accidental injuries.
• Scrubbed, counted, and packed surgical instruments and drapes into surgi-packs for autoclave sterilization.
• Supervised waiting area, mopped floors, [Action] and rearranged magazines to maintain office.
• Provided assistance and support to owners during end-stage pet illnesses, delivering comfort, compassion and kind words.
• Walked animals outside for potty breaks several times per shift to avoid accidents in play areas and on bedding.
• Supported animal health by keeping all areas clean, neat and properly sanitized.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: