Results-driven leader with expertise and experience in harnessing collective team synergy to spearhead office administration and technology development functions. Adept at examining records, collecting and documenting evidence, and establishing contacts while administering interviews/interrogations. Aptitude for drafting vital reports and forms coupled with determining case issues and evidence, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of legal violations. Demonstrated success in cultivating robust relationships using soft skills to foster cross-functional communications. Proven success in leveraging critical thinking, data analysis, and organizational effectiveness to realize set goals and objectives. Prior Top Secret 2007-2014 with Active Security Clearance 2023.
Provide first-line support for a variety of diverse and cross-functional teams of military establish rapport with civilian personnel on a routine basis. Follow and implement processes and procedures to better streamline operations, boosting the MQ-9 weapons capability by loading payloads, audits, inspections, and systems analysis. Build and sustain supervisor roles with personnel by conducting counseling sessions, enforce standards and guidance concerning personal or professional growth.
● Assessed database programs tracking munitions movements, manpower utilization, and aircraft maintenance. Validated 2,350 electronic maintenance records governing 45 personnel utilizing Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for MQ-9.
● Oversee 45 personnel, set and adjust short-term preferences, prepare schedules for completion of work assigned to subordinates based on priorities. Acknowledge selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments and capabilities of employees finding ways to improve productivity or increase quality of the work directed.
● Deployed to Kuwait for 7-month tour for operation Inherent Resolve, deterring aggression with reconnaissance and weapons payload adapting and managing change. Performed weekly and monthly safety inspections searching for various hazardous material fueling 720 combat missions expending 100% release rate.
● Interpret data plan, prioritize and follow through Data Integrity (DIT) Program performing analysis for aircraft affidavits to inform leadership maintenance trends. Identify problems making decisions and evaluate/analyze situations.
Drove inspections and maintenance for F-15A/C, HH60, 475 facilities, and 200 vehicles for the 18th maintenance group, including inspecting for defects with standard guidelines from senior leaders and in command of 2,300 maintainers. Effectively performed comprehensive analysis and preparation of documents to identify trends and troubleshoot issues as needed. Guided/mentored employees and subordinates to develop performance standards and cement conflict resolution between employees as needed. Served as security manager utilizing SAP (Systems Applications and Products) security for collaborating with local NACLC (National Agency Check with Law and Credit) preparing security checks and training procedures. Also, detect and prevent loss of information, anticipating delays, and discrepancies processing paperwork. Oversaw preparation of analysis for commanding officers to prevent security data breach better and handling sensitive material. Successfully escorted airmen who await court-martial by organizing and ensuring the safety of individuals promptly with sound judgement.
● Awarded Top Performer for NATO exercise Cope Taufan Malaysia maintaining and maintain 24 munitions and executed 224 maintenance actions for eight aircraft showcasing detail-oriented yet keep strategic focus.
● Lead Weapons Inspector for joint military exercise Max Thunder working bilaterally with South Korean and US military involving over 301,500 participants.
● Selected for F-15A/C Talon Hate enabling pilots to share sensitive information involving wideband globally SATCOM system.
● Collaborated with various NACLC agencies to provide information involving sensitive material and private information with honest integrity and commitment expressed from internal morality.
Instructed/trained and evaluated crew members on multiple loading tasks on the F-16 efficiently. Collaborated with Republic of Korea Air Force, and public institutions, building strong relationships with stakeholders. Effectively exercised quarterly war-ready drills as needed maintain high-level of physical fitness to respond to life-threatening situations.
● Awarded Korean Defense Medal with Commendation for full tour service.
● Instructed 74 personnel on key loading operations utilizing interoperability for deterring aggression on the Korean peninsula.
● Manage safety program for high-risk activity for 27 personnel, ensuring the safety of peers/subordinates keeping strategic focus and detail oriented.
Enlisted as Aircraft Armament, leaving for Lackland AFB San Antonio. Started basic military training learning basic grooming standards, weapons handling, and necessary emergency procedures, balancing both mentally and physically challenges. Later advanced to technical training school in Sheppard AFB, learning in-depth job requirement passing all requirements while titled “Red Rope,” working with others showcasing exceptional leadership qualities.
● Learned/Ensured comprehensive firearm handling including defensive positions and basic land navigation.
● Graduated as third top physical performer for 500+ airman awarded for extraordinary fitness showing high level physical fitness.
● One of four selected leaders of Basic Military class aiding 48 member teams to garner honor title from Basic Military training with proven ability to think on spot and be a team player.
● Instilled military standards/ceremonies with proactivity in seven-week course learning dress and appearance, grooming standards, professional image, and augmented core values.
Prior Top Secret 2007-2014 | Active Security Clearance 2023 |M-16/M-4| Prisoner Transfer Training | Weapons Safety Manager Training | Basic Military Training | Aircraft Armament Training | CPR/AED Training | AF NCO Training | Security Manager | Lead Crew Instructor | Lead Supervisor | AF Basic Bailiff Course | HAZMAT Training | Quality Assurance Inspector Training
National Defense Medal | Afghanistan Campaign Medal | Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal | Top Performer for NATO exercise | Korean Defense Medal | Expeditionary Award | Humanitarian Medal | Top Performer for Nuclear Inspection Team | Lance P. Sijan Award
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: