Results-driven leader with expertise and experience in harnessing collective team synergy to spearhead office administration and technology development functions. Adept at examining records, collecting and documenting evidence, and establishing contacts while administering interviews/interrogations. Aptitude for drafting vital reports and forms coupled with determining case issues and evidence, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of legal violations. Demonstrated success in cultivating robust relationships using soft skills to foster cross-functional communications. Proven success in leveraging critical thinking, data analysis, and organizational effectiveness to realize set goals and objectives. Prior Top Secret 2007-2014 with Active Security Clearance 2023.
TEAM BUILDING | TEAM DEVELOPMENT | ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS | TRAINING | PROCESS IMPROVEMENT | CRITICAL THINKING | ANALYTICAL SKILLS | STRONG LEADERSHIP | RELATIONSHIP BUILDING | CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | RESEARCH SKILLS | QUALITY ASSURANCE | OFFICE ADMINISTRATION | ORGANIZATIONAL / MULTITASKING SKILLS | FRONTLINE SUPERVISION| CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Provide first-line support for a variety of diverse and cross-functional teams collaborating between military and civilian personnel on a routine basis. Follow and implement processes and procedures to better communicate operations, boosting the MQ-9 weapons capability by loading payloads, audits, inspections, and systems analysis. Build and sustain leadership roles managing personnel by conducting counseling sessions, using interpersonal ability while guiding personal or professional growth.
● Assessed database programs tracking munitions movements, manpower utilization, and aircraft maintenance with initiative. Validated 2,350 electronic maintenance records organizing/planning 45 personnel utilizing Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for MQ-9.
●Manage 45 personnel proactively, set and adjust short-term preferences, listen, interpret, and prepare schedules to complete work assigned based on priorities. Acknowledge selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments and capabilities of employees finding ways to improve productivity or increase the quality of the work directed.
● Deployed to Kuwait for 7-month tour for operation Inherent Resolve, deterring aggression with reconnaissance using problem solving/judgment based on set scenarios. Performed weekly and monthly safety inspections searching for hazardous material fueling 720 combat missions.
● Interpret data and utilize Data Integrity (DIT) Program performing analysis for aircraft affidavits sharing information to inform leadership maintenance trends.
Drove inspections and maintenance for F-15A/C, HH60, 475 facilities, and 200 vehicles for the 18th maintenance group, including inspecting for defects with standard guidelines communicated from senior leaders involving problem solving/judgment for 2,300 maintainers. Effectively performed comprehensive analysis and preparation of documents to identify trends and troubleshoot issues as needed demonstrating interpersonal ability holding flexibility/adaptability. Guided/mentored employees and subordinates to develop performance standards and cement conflict resolution between employees resolving and managing conflict. Served as security manager utilizing SAP (Systems Applications and Products) security for collaborating with local NACLC (National Agency Check with Law and Credit) preparing security checks and training procedures. Also, detect and prevent loss of information, anticipating delays, and discrepancies processing paperwork. Organized/planning analysis for commanding officers to prevent security data breach better and handling sensitive material. Successfully escorted airmen who await court-martial by organizing and ensuring the safety of individuals promptly with sound judgement.
● Awarded Top Performer for NATO exercise Cope Taufan Malaysia maintaining 24 munitions executing 224 maintenance actions for eight aircraft showcasing initiative and leadership skills in detail-oriented yet keep a strategic focus.
● Lead Weapons Inspector for joint military exercise Max Thunder working collaborating with NATO, South Korean and US military serving the public with over 301,500 participants.
● Selected for F-15A/C Talon Hate enabling pilots to share sensitive information involving wideband globally SATCOM system.
● Collaborated with various NACLC agencies to provide information involving sensitive material and private information with integrity and commitment expressed from internal morality.
Instructed/trained and evaluated crew members on loading tasks for the F-16 efficiently. Collaborated with Republic of Korea Air Force, public institutions, and establish rapport with initiative. Effectively exercised quarterly war-ready drills as needed maintain high-level of physical fitness maintaining interpersonal ability with peers and subordinates.
Served as a load crew member while in leadership role loading and controlling sensitive material with a Top-Secret Security Clearance handling conventional and nonconventional weapons. Hand-selected due to interpersonal ability and initiative to evaluate/analyze situations for load crews on nuclear munition loading policy and procedures averaging 70 monthly evaluations organizing/planning load teams on all loading task. Persuade, listen and interpret instructions for peace treaty called START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) authenticating methods and establishing positive rapport. Successfully graduated a Non-Commission Officer course developing skills in mentorship, direct, inspire and set strategic direction.
● Served two deployment tours to Anderson AFB garnered Expeditionary Award with accommodation with expeditionary service illustrating flexibility/adaptability.
● Collaborated with the state, federal, and military personnel showcasing public service, assisting with the Minot Flood relief displacing an estimated amount of 12,000 residents causing $690 million in damages achieving a Humanitarian Medal showing commitment in the Minot Community.
● Tasked to load 36 live AGM-158 for the 2012 Syria Alert response with priority and follow through for strategic focus.
● Quarterly performed nuclear surety loads with load crew showcasing great problem solving/judgment and initiative awarded Top Performer for Nuclear Inspection Team.
● Accomplished Computer Literacy and Statistics for the Behavioral & Social Science class operating software for productivity, graphics, and formatting spreadsheets communicating information presented to various positions throughout the bomber wing.
● Attended Noncommissioned officer course accredited 9 credit hours in managerial communications, military studies, and leadership/management supervising 9 staff members supporting the 5th bomb wings.
Assigned as a Load Crew Member learning flexibility/adaptability policies, teamwork while effectively working in a critically controlled position requiring a Top-secret security clearance. Certified on all tasks then temporarily deployed to Tyndall AFB/Nellis AFB for live-fire training preparing for a six-month deployment rotation to Bagram AFB. Later, to be temporally assigned to Norway and Romania for NATO support understand the importance of interpersonal skills, professionalism, communication and keeping positive alliance between the host nation.
● Deployed for Operations Enduring Freedom to Bagram AB Afghanistan awarded an Afghanistan Medal with Merit highlighting adaptability and initiative.
● Served temporary duty to Romania for NATO alliance, Norway, and Red Flag/Green Flag bilateral military exercise for live fire training effectively loading 357 munitions awarded top performer.
● Tasked to load Nuclear surety staff assistance visit flawless loading B-61 gravity bomb collaborated
Enlisted as Aircraft Armament, leaving for Lackland AFB San Antonio. Started basic military training learning basic grooming standards, weapons handling, and necessary emergency procedures, balancing both mentally and physical challenges. Later advanced to technical training school in Sheppard AFB, learning in-depth job requirement passing all requirements while titled “Red Rope,” selected for showing exceptional leadership qualities.
● Learned/Ensured comprehensive firearm handling including defensive positions and basic land navigation.
● Graduated as third top physical performer for 500+ airman awarded for extraordinary fitness showing high level physical fitness.
● One of four selected leaders of Basic Military class aiding 48 member teams to garner honor title from Basic Military training with proven ability to think on spot and be a team player.
● Instilled military standards/ceremonies in seven-week course learning dress and appearance, grooming standards, professional image, and augmented core values.
Prior Top Secret 2007-2014 | Active Security Clearance 2023 |M-16/M-4| Prisoner Transfer Training | Weapons Safety Manager Training | Basic Military Training | Aircraft Armament Training | CPR/AED Training | AF NCO Training | Security Manager | Lead Crew Instructor | Lead Supervisor | AF Basic Bailiff Course | HAZMAT Training | Quality Assurance Training
National Defense Medal | Afghanistan Campaign Medal | Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal | Top Performer for NATO exercise | Korean Defense Medal | Expeditionary Award | Humanitarian Medal | Top Performer for Nuclear Inspection Team | Lance P. Sijan Award
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: