Entrepreneur and business executive with substantial understanding of how to lead in fast-paced, challenging environments. Results-oriented Business Analyst with excellent communication, presentation and consultative skills. Talented in gathering, analyzing and defining business requirements to understand operations, needs and expectations. Versatile and innovative management professional skilled at seeing the “big picture” while still also focusing on the details. Determined and responsible leader in concept development, feasibility analysis and securing the funding necessary for successful business growth and development.
Responsible for the finance quality control and review function of all vehicle deals.
Checked deal paperwork for accuracy after F&I Manager has signed off on the deal and prior to the deal leaving the store for the Shared Service Center (SSC).
• Prepare daily deposits
• Package deal for SSC
• Verify deal meets revenue recognition policy
• Review 100% of documents for accuracy (customer, lien holder, manufacturer, county and financial information)
• Title Work
• Product Agreements
• Rebate and Incentive forms (verify meets program requirements and includes pin numbers)
• Retail installment contracts and Lease agreements
• Verify payoff worksheets are complete, contain a per diem and have at least 10 days remaining in the “good-thru” date
• Verify all required fields are completed on F&I products, send letters with corrected copies for omitted information
• Verify agreement to provide insurance (ATPI) is valid and binder is attached, if required
• Verify Retail Installment Contract / Lease Agreement agrees with ADP Recap
• Prepare and ship lender packages
• Assist in handling customer calls regarding title work and products sold in F&I department
• Prepare daily communication package to SSC (invoices, deals, etc.)
Marketing and International Management
Certificate of Completion of ESL 400 from Aston American University on June 27, 2018
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: