Thorough Service Technician with commitment to superior service. Driven to consistently contribute value through impeccable work ethic and unending quest to achieve new service skills. Experience managing high-volume of service calls while maintaining quality and efficiency. Industrious Service Tech adept at troubleshooting and diagnosing all types equipment demonstrated across 10 years of experience in maintenance roles. Eager to utilize knowledge of hand and power tools to contribute immediate value to the Casey's team in a Regional supervisor role. Hardworking service Technician skilled in troubleshooting and analysis demonstrated across 10 years in maintenance roles. Accustomed to drafting and maintaining detailed service reports. Personable and customer-focused with passion for fostering loyalty and satisfaction.
* compressor, furnaces , ice machine, and AC unit ,installation knowledge
* Hand tool knowledge
* component repair
* Mechanical aptitude
* HVAC systems
* Safety and compliance
* Troubleshooting ability
* Team Player
* Testing and evaluation
* Customer Relationship Management
* I was in charge of maintaining each store that I was assigned to performed all duties to keep the stores operational and to provide our guest the best experience possible
* Reviewed technical documentation to complete equipment maintenance and repair.
* Cleaned and lubricated parts to keep equipment operating at peak performance.
* Demonstrated increased knowledge of company products and equipment.
* Serviced gas pumps, refrigeration , heating and cooling, beverage bar, and kitchen equipment for expedient repair and minimal downtime.
* Efficiently troubleshot and repaired ovens, heating and cooling, compressors, ice machines, coffee brewer , and all other Casey's equipment to cut company costs and maximize productivity.
* Gained knowledge of standard equipment, including manufacturer repair guidelines.
* Explained diagnostic findings to customers and outlined repair or service options.
* Inspected equipment to diagnose operational issues.
* Documented all changes and actions in computer-based tracking system.
* Performed any other duties required by supervisors and went to whatever store that were required of me
* Removed old equipment from customers' homes and cleaned up areas to prepare for new installations.
* Increased longevity of HVAC systems by performing preventive maintenance.
* Assembled auxiliary components to heating or cooling equipment, including air ducts, pipes, discharge valves and flues.
* Laid out and installed electrical connections and controls as part of HVAC roof tops and refrigeration systems.
* Completed circuits by connecting systems to sources of refrigerant, fuel or water, testing all connections for integrity.
* Installed bypass dampers, low voltage wiring, smoke detectors, split systems and package units in over numerous commercial or residential buildings
* Maintained environmental conditions by rebuilding and replacing faulty components.
* Utilized pressure gauges and soap-and-water solutions to test pipe and tubing joints for leaks.
* Used measuring and testing instruments to troubleshoot breakdowns, perform preventive maintenance and repair malfunctioning HVAC systems and components.
* Connected heating or air conditioning equipment to water, fuel or refrigerant sources to form complete circuits.
* Used pressure gauges and soap-and-water solution to test connections for leaks.
* Worked in strict compliance with applicable OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
* Kept accurate records of work activities, time, materials, and faults on work orders.
* Repaired, replaced and serviced both residential and commercial HVAC equipment, components and wiring.
* Installed, connected and adjusted thermostats, humidistats and timers for optimal performance.
* Used electrical testing equipment to assess electrical circuits and components for continuity.
* Installed components to HVAC systems, such as expansions, discharge valves, air ducts, dampers and stokers.
* Performed troubleshooting on HVAC systems to determine root cause of issues.
* Conducted maintenance service on HVAC systems to increase life expectancy of equipment and prevent costly repair work.
* Tested chemical levels in refrigerators and freezers to verify compliance with regulations.
* Worked overtime, holidays and weekends to accommodate company needs.
* Repaired and replaced heating and air conditioning systems for residential customers
* Repaired and replaced motors, bearings and belts.
* help install air conditioning and furnaces from stat to finish
* obtained my EPA certification
* performed all duties required by my supervisor
Job Titles Held: