• Heavy equipment preferences
• Loader dozer
• Skid steer
• Articulating dump trucks
• Motor creator
• Motor grader
• Dynamic Service Technician with 10 years of experience in service-oriented roles. Skilled in scheduled, emergency and preventive maintenance and repairs. Known for best-in-class work and reliability.
• Detail-oriented mechanic offering demonstrated success diagnosing and testing equipment to address challenges and reduce downtime. Consistently acknowledged by management for expedient completion of service tickets and commitment to effective customer communication. Immediately and accurately processes paperwork and performs data entry upon completion of each job.
• Proficient Service Technician bringing 10 years of experience working on vehicles. Expert at troubleshooting issues and diagnosing problems. Performs work specified on repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
• Reliable technical diagnosis and performs specialized repairs. Diagnoses problems, assesses extent of problem, documents findings and makes decisions to repair or replace parts. Expansive experience with power tools and maintenance equipment.
• Bilingual Service Technician versed in machinery, electronics and basic principles to perform job functions. Solid background diagnosing and resolving performance problems. Advises customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
• Dependable Service Technician offering aptitude for fostering client loyalty and maintaining positive service and efficiency. Highly trained in repair work and maintenance tasks. Diagnoses issues quickly to determine appropriate solutions.
• Thorough Service Technician utilizes in-depth knowledge of troubleshooting and repair. Talented at handling multiple work orders with efficiency and focus on quality. Excellent work ethic and continuous drive to acquire new service and repair skills.
• Meticulous Service Technician bringing 10 years of experience in service, maintenance and diagnostics. Strong foundation of team development and empowering leadership with passion for driving improvement. Industrious and communicative with knack for meeting or exceeding company metrics.
• Hardworking and skilled at diagnostics and repairs illustrated through 10 years of experience. Proactive and communicative with strong background in cultivating client satisfaction and loyalty. Well-versed in composing service reports to detail completed work.
• Proficient Installer offering 10 years of field experience focused on customer satisfaction. Strong mechanical and technical skills with good eye for detail. Versed in diagnosing and repairing issues with current systems and installing new systems.
• Dependable Installer able to lift 200 pounds and follow all directions on a flexible schedule. Eager to learn new skills and contribute to team success.
Talented part Installer knowledgeable about managing inventory, schedules and new installations. Familiar with quality standards and documentation requirements. Experienced with various power tools, hand tools and reading tape measure accurately.
General plumbing and carpentry by home owner and small business clients.
•Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
• Identify mechanical problems/ Ofter by using computerized diagnostic equipment
• Follow checklist to ensure that all chronically parts are examined
• Tests and lubricate the vehicles engine and major components
• Perform basic care and Maintenance, including oil change, tune ups, and tire rotations
• Repair and replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
• Disassemble and reassemble parts
• Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
• Explaining to clients their automotive problems and their repairs needed on their vehicles
• Small internal engine repairs such as replacing valves and timing chains, along with camshaft replacement
• B level technician
• Tire sales installation
• Flat repairs
• TPMS installation and diagnostics
• Breaks installation
• Transmission puller
• Educated on transmission diagnosis and repairs
• Reinstall transmissions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: