• Ensuring the end to end delivery operates with right quality, timeliness and cost.
• Documenting end to end processes and facilitating creation of COE's (Centre of Excellence) across various locations.
• Driving operational efficiency through various automations supported by analytics / automation
• Executing transitions for various processes across geographies and managing multiple stakeholders
• Comparison, Consolidation and Reporting of financial data to onshore team.
• Documenting and testing of financial reports in accordance with SOX Compliance.
• Implemented operational excellence methodology into the business and delivered multiple cost saving initiatives to the client across all the finance processes thus helping clients on driving Process excellence, re-engineering, consulting & transformation
• Automation delivered across all the finance processes of O2C, PTP, RTR and SA.
• Ensured spreading of best practices across countries catered to.
• Also driving industry bench marking through various business excellence studies.
• Travelled to various countries for Due diligence, transition of processes and for solution designs.
• Transitioned processes like O2C and Till Management processes for retail industry in Nordics space.
• Travelled to US for Process designing, Due diligence of O2C process and brought O2C processes from 23 countries.
• Stabilized a Store Accounting process of Denmark that had numerous issues ensuring that client, process and team had regained the confidence & fixed various controls in the process.
• Have done the migration from the old legacy system to SAP successfully within existing projects.
• Managed transition, cut over checklist, issue log, KT status, Gate sign-offs and DTP sign-offs from clients, respective stakeholders sign-off in Governance call, OE sign-offs etc. successfully for each of these transition projects.
• Setting out quality standards for various operational areas and ensuring adherence to quality standards and continuous improvement in process capabilities.
• Developing several process parameters and testing techniques and design modifications for overall improvement in quality and service standards.
• Ensuring that the company meets the targets as provided in Statement of Work by the client and that quality levels are met at all times
• Managing 145 members in the delivery across all finance and accounting processes.
• Identifying and implementing strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members
• Planning goals, monitoring them and ensuring achievement of overall goals on timely basis and conducting annual appraisals and routine feedback sessions.
• Appraising the Managers and Assistant Managers on their performance on regular basis.
• Identifying various training/development needs in team members to facilitate there overall development. Following various HR practices to ensure employee satisfaction and growth.
• Manage attrition in the unit to acceptable levels.
Completed my graduation in BSc Botany in 1998 with result of 80%
Window Still Pursuing Trainings Attended o Team Building Program, Stress Management, Leadership development, Communication skills. o Mentoring & coaching
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: