Dedicated, seasoned nursing professional with a strong background in emergency care and quality management. A collaborative team player offering proven clinical knowledge, natural interpersonal strengths and technical abilities. Knowledgeable about EMR charting, medication administration and interdisciplinary collaboration focused on optimizing patient care and support. Quality-focused and efficiency-driven leader.
· Able to take immediate action for patients requiring live-saving measures and stabilization
· Complete physician orders timely give timely to assist in compliance with CMS regulations.
· Patient advocate implementing total care through a team nursing process
· Serve as the emergency room resource for stroke, ICH, and sepsis care
· Active member and emergency room lead of the "Code Sepsis" team responsible for continued education of the emergency room staff resulting in increased 3 & 6 hour bundle compliance to 81%
· Demonstrate awareness of literature in the area of evidenced-based practice.
· Assures quality through application of policy, procedure, standards of care, clinical pathways and protocols
· Competent in comprehensive patient/family physical assessment demonstrating the ability to integrate cultural, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the population served.
· Provide emotional/behavioral support and supervision for those with psychiatric diagnoses
· Persistent in evaluating patient care needs, prioritizing treatment, in-order to maintain patient flow
· Competent in providing proper discharge instructions to patients and families.
Current Student of MSN: Leadership Track
BLS certified - Basic Life Support, American Heart
ACLS certified - Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart
PALS certified - Pediatric Advanced Life Support, American Heart
NIH Stroke Scale certified 11/2016
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: