Support the management of a $1.1 million, 6-employee, luxury retail location and develop brand positioning in St. Louis Metropolitan area. Responsible for enforcing sound merchandising and loss control strategies; execute corporate programs, promotions and policies, performing weekly audits, and drive optimal customer satisfaction, associate productivity and P&L results.
● Analyzed market data and identified sales opportunities in order to grow business by organized targeted outreach through promotional campaigns and grassroots initiatives.
● Planned, organized, promoting, facilitating and coordinating different types of in-store and community events.
● Excelled in building and motivating entry-level associates to leadership positions. Coached top associate to achieve top 5 ranking in company for surpassing budgeted sales goal by 42%.
● Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
Represent and strengthen company's online e-commerce presence with development of a social media plan to promote brand recognition through the use of a word-press hosted blog consistently feeding updated content to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
● Built and fostered relationships by partnering with vendor sales and marketing teams to build relevant and engaging web content for ecommerce product landing pages, co-sponsored marketing campaigns and promotional events.
● Achieved 40% of conversion traffic from organic ranking by utilizing online analytical and metric programs to produce unique creative copy aimed at gaining higher search engine optimization (“SEO”) on Google, Bing, and Yahoo webpages. ● Generated 70% network gain producing $1.3 million in sales the first year by adjusting online marketing efforts to create engaging content, drive conversion, and build customer loyalty.
● Increased both Facebook and Twitter social media platforms following by average of 50% within first year, and launched both Pinterest and Instagram accounts to target opportunity markets. Handled incoming calls from customers, responding to inquiries, resolving problems and correcting website errors.
Responsible for successfully supporting multiple store locations in the overseeing of sales, human resources, inventory control, performance of day to day business operations such as weekly payroll, managing funds, and updating marketing promotions.
● Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
● Propelled turnaround of Festus, MO store, transforming one of the district's lowest ranked stores to achieve 30% increase.
Recognized monthly as one of the top 50 in gross margin
sales companywide, averaging $25,000 a month.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: