· Result oriented
and well-determined SAP QA/Functional Lead with over
eight years of extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life
Cycle with contribution to Business
Process improvements, Inventory Management, Functional Analysis,
Business Analysis and Testing of Software applications.
· Served as a liaison between the distribution center,
purchasing, inventory management and logistic departments to ensure a
proper flow of product through the supply chain.
· Experience with conceptualization and business/functional
analysis for implementation of three Reverse
logistics warehouses and their integration with SAP ECC and SAP OER.
· Experience with Process improvement projects for Supply Chain processes, both procurement and sales, to streamline
the business processes for quick turnaround times.
in working with the Business user teams to analyze the current business flows,
which helps with Inventory Lifecycle Management targeting a reduction of up to 20% cost in the Remorse Returns processing.
· Experience in all
phases of SDLC.
· Excellent analytical skills and in-depth
experience in Business process analysis coupled with interpersonal,
communication, self-organizing skills and a committed team player.
· Expertise in MM.
IM, IS Retail, HANA, SRM and Systems (SAP-various
· Master of Science in Mechanical Eng. with 3 years of
experience in Automobile Industry
ERP Software Packages SAP R/3 & R/3 Enterprise 4.7, 4.6C, 4.6B, ECC 5.0,6.0, OER
Modules: SD, PP, MM, FI/CO, CRM, SRM, Portals.
Change Management Tools Mercury Test Director/QC, Rational Clear Quest.
Databases SQL Server, SAP HANA
Automation Tools SAP TAO, LoadRunner, QTP
Senior Supply Chain Test Engineer02/2017 to CurrentCapGeminiRichardson, TX
End Client - T-Mobile
in Requirements, Design and Test planning reviews with Functional and business
teams for Forward and Reverse Logistics flows for various Supply Chain
· Work with
the functional team and business teams in assessing the design for Inventory
Management and Material Management processes/updates for Logistics flows.
· Work with
the Business teams for Supply Chain and Retail to analyze the Business
requirements to get it aligned with the Functional and Test requirements.
· Write SQL
queries to get data and analyse it from the SAP HANA database.
Analytics and Calculation views in HANA to help UAT with data analysis.
· Work with
the functional and development teams to get the defects resolved causing
inconsistencies in the logistics flow in production as well as QA env.
with the warehouses to test the good movement flow.
· Work on
automating the test scripts for regression and functional execution using
· Assist QA
Manager in Test Plans, Analyze time frames for test cycle and in team
Planning: On boarding coordinator for all the new members in QA team
reporting to the Upper management on the daily progress on project work.
with the partners to validate the delivery of the EDI files (850, 855, 860,
810) in the correct format as per the mapping specifications and implementation
implementations worked on:
· Worked on
implementation of two Reverse logistics warehouses, with targeted savings of 3
million USD a year on Refurbished devices like insurance, warranty and remorse
· Worked on
implementation of external vendor which aligned all the internal movements of
reverse logistics flow inside the warehouses and Repair vendors.
· Worked on
implementation of project to track the Warranty exchange flow of devices as
well as spares to return warehouse to finally forward logistics warehouse.
· Worked on Agile implementation of SRM upgrade project.
Senior Functional Analyst12/2017 to 02/2017T-Mobile USA
End Client - T-Mobile
· Complete design to deploy and plan to produce business scenarios for MM and SD modules.
· Analyze and evaluate SAP and non-SAP system processes and user needs to suggest improvements and updates for accurate events tracking of the Supply Chain flow.
· Research, develop, and propose both short and long term solutions to SAP system including working with the non-SAP systems which contribute to the logistics flow.
· Worked with Business Process Owners for Retail and Warehouse logistics to translate business requirements into functional solutions.
· Consulted with multiple Business process owners to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of system access.
· Resolve system issues by correcting data and/or modifying configurations/programs.
· Create and document strategies; and develop, coordinate and execute standards, policies, methods and procedures for Supply Chain business processes.
· Create Functional Specification Documents for enhancements and projects being deployed.
· Collaborated with developers for issue resolution debugging/working on light code review.
· Configuration of the SAP system for MM, SD and PP modules.
· Creating Analytics and Calculation views in SAP HANA using SQL.
· Led the offshore team of 5 resources specifically for data integrity validations for Forward and Reverse logistics supply chain events registered in SAP OER/HANA.
Key implementations worked on:
· Worked on implementation of Jump program in Puerto Rico Market.
· Worked on implementation of Device Informer API to track the current status of the Return devices and spares based on the registered supply chain events in SAP OER/HANA.
· Worked on Business Requirements and Functional requirements gathering for Inventory Lifecycle Management project to provide visibility to data elements required to manage inventory flow into and out of the Forward and Reverse Logistics Distribution Centers.
SAP QA Lead10/2010 to 10/2013E-Calix IncFremont, CA
Client - T-Mobile USA.
01/2009 to 09/2010Comprehensive Software SolutionsLawrenceville, GA
Worked with Business, Functional and Forward/Reverse Logistics warehouses to validate end to end supply chain flow for forward shipments and returned goods.
Participated in BOV and feasibility meetings for upcoming supply chain projects to provide inputs based on previous deployments.
Participated in System/integration tests, UAT and SAP App support for user community.
Worked with the Forward and Reverse logistics warehouses to validate that the good movement flow in warehouses are accurately reflected in SAP ECC and OER.
Validated the Inventory scanner functionality and ITS retail system to verify the Goods Movement transactions coming from the retail stores into ECC for Physical Inventory and Returned goods.
Validate the inbound and outbound interfaces between JDA and SAP sales orders, purchase orders and on hand inventory etc.
Created Test plans during the planning stages and Test exit report after finishing the testing.
Created and Executed test scripts in mercury quality center ALM.
Work on automating the test cases for easier execution using QTP.
Extensive Post Go Live implementation support.
Perform feasibility and assessment checks for new projects and assign resources accordingly.
Key implementations worked on:.
Worked on Asset Lifecycle Management project for alignment of the flow of the spare parts using the CATS scanner all the way to their goods movement in SAP.
Worked on the SRM upgrade project for the implementation of SRM 7.0 application.
Worked on the implementation of SAP OER application to help track the goods movements of devices and spares throughout their lifecycle.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.