• More than 9 years of successful experience in customer service and administrative support.
• Strong knowledge of PhRMA Principles, FDA guidelines, HIPPA laws and the Sunshine Act.
• Extensive promotion and organization of healthcare and medicinal services through Abbive (Humira brand), Genentech(Activase, Cathflo, Nutropin MD and Nutropin CC brands), Otsuka (Abilfy, Abilify Maintena, Nudexta and Rexulti brands) Biogen (Tysabri, Tecfidera and Plegridy brands) and Mallinckrodt (Rheumatology and Nephrology brands).
• Recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, staff support, management support, planning and implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet navigation.
• Ability to answer questions, research and responding strategically and creatively.
• Ability to train, motivates, and supervises.
• Highly motivated & skillful.
• Effective and efficient working independently and as a "team player".
• Established relationships in the speaker bureau sector.
• Highly energetic professional; a life-long learner with a reputation for welcoming and meeting challenges.
• Proven ability to manage, organize,
coordinate and prioritize tasks among multiple projects.
• Maintained, organized and updated over 10,000 speaker event attendee records for accuracy.
• Prepared program meeting materials for upcoming speaker events.
• Created, organized, tracked and ordered program invites for program Coordinators.
• Provided administrative support to department consisting of seven Coordinators and two Account Managers.
• Scanned, copied and logged program documents returned to office after event has taken place.
• Provided management support to the entire Collateral Team.
• Participated in various collateral initiatives relating to the Business Banking loan portfolio.
• Filed loan documents in a secured environment.
• Maintained various databases, such as: records retention, uniform commercial code portfolio, business cash reserve portfolio, legal / credit file inventory listing.
• Participated in a Paid Loan initiative resulting in the note and collateral disposition of over 700 customers.
• Participated in a motor vehicle title
audit to ensure the banks' lien position was intact, insurance
was in place and the information booked correctly to the commercial loan system
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: