Over 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer - SDET, extensively worked on Manual, Automation, Testing client server, API, Webservices applications,
Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing of Client/Server, Web-based and Cloud (AWS) applications.
• Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles
• Participated in daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Retrospective meetings and review sessions.
• Attended production maintenance and user feedback discussions and participated in documentation analysis meetings with developers and BA team.
• Prepared concise and detailed documentation of software defects and issues.
• Directly elaborated in handling the utilization and strategy on manual testing and automated testing.
• Regression Testing across various functionalities.
• Solid experience in manual testing – Functional Testing, Database Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing. Positive and Negative Testing in Agile environment.
• Experience in developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data based on System Requirement Documents and User Stories.
• Developed and maintained Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework creating and using Cucumber features, scenarios in Gherkin language and step definitions, and executed scenarios using Cucumber tags in Runner class under Java platform.
• Developed and implemented Objects using Page Object Model using Page Factory and Selenium WebDriver for code reusability.
• Created and supported end-to-end automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework under Java platform.
• Tested RESTful API's using Postman, and Java with REST Assured Library.
• Worked with Maven as build management tool, Git for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Jira for project management and defect-tracking.
• Automated test reports using Cucumber plugin, to achieve HTML and JSON reports attached with failed scenarios and reported it with screenshots using Java.
• Executed Parallel Testing using Selenium Grid for Cross Browser and Compatibility Testing to test how the web applications are working in various browsers.
• Developed reusable methods using Java and implemented new libraries to a framework.
• Executed database testing by passing SQL queries along with JDBC.
• Contributed to the company by mentoring new testers on various testing practices.
• Executed Smoke, Functional and Regression Testing and logging done using ApacheLog4j utility.
• Involved in Test result evaluation, documentation and reporting.
• Actively engaged in daily meetings to verify the status of testing and to discuss defects.
• Analyzed Business Requirements Documents and Identified documents required for System and Functional testing efforts for all scenarios
• Created test cases for manual testing to verify functionality of the application.
• As Cross-Functional team member of Agile environment worked closely with Product Owner to analyzed Acceptance Criteria for user stories.
• Performed both Manual Testing and Automation Testing in internal Web-based application.
• Involved in Test Design, Test plan and preparing Test Result for each executed component.
• Responsible for analyzing and prioritizing functional, regression test cases for test automation development.
• Designed and implemented different automation framework from scratch like Page Object Model.
• Performed Back-end Testing by writing SQL Queries in MySQL Database.
• Identified web elements using various locators like ID, Name, Class, TagName, XPath and CSS locators.
• Used Junit-Cucumber framework to drive execution.
• Developed Selenium Automation framework such as Hybrid Framework (Behavior and data driven) on Intellij IDE using core java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Git , POM Model and Jenkins tool for Continuous Integration.
• Hands on experience in handling synchronization using Implicit wait and Explicit waits to improve automation suite efficiency.
• Designed automation test framework using TestNG, Framework structures, Selenium WebDriver and Core JAVA.
• Used JIRA as defect-tracking tool and undated JIRA with all changes made to any test case.
• Using Apache OPI for reading and validating data from Excel files.
• Conducted Cross Browser Compatibility Testing for the application on all major web browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE.
• Participated in full life cycle of Agile scrum as SDET, performed automation testing, supported manual testing, provided Production support for Application Release.
• Participated in various Spring planning, Test planning and Test strategy meeting to analyze product backlog item and spring backlog item.
Scrum master Certified
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: