· Managed multiple project teams ranging from 20-100+ developers, architects, quality assurance (QA) personnel, and business analysts, maintaining project scope, scheduling, and resources.
· Enhanced the inbound customer care channel by leveraging centralized automated real-time decisioning, improving customer satisfaction and team performance.
· Trained five individuals in project management methodologies, including mainly Agile.
· Spearheaded the redesign of a confirmation letter workflow to improve customer communications, reduce annual costs by $6.9M, and reduce processing time from three days to 12 hours.
· Led an enhanced data alerting and self-provisioning initiative to enable customers to upgrade their data plan via text message, accounting for 40% of monthly data step ups.
· Developed a campaign to allow customers to auto-enroll to paper-free billing, pushing paper-free billing from 40% to 55%, saving $2.7M each month for customer accounts.
· Migrated the complex global pricing structure from a legacy platform to a newer platform.
· Rolled out a company-wide price plan restructuring initiative to improve customer retention.
· Synthesized and analyzed customer relationship management (CRM) data from the warehouse to drive proactive customer service support and improve call center efficiency.
Analyzed business needs, determined project requirements, and ensured on-time delivery (OTD) by implementing reporting metrics and process improvements
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: