While being employed here at MetLife I have performed in the following roles Senior Business System Analyst, Senior Test Analyst, Project Lead and now as a Senior Project Lead and Financial Lead.
- Managed multiple teams of Vendor Offshore and FTE Resources assigned to Major Programs and Business as Usual Projects
- Manage multiple TechQA teams and the FTE Resources assigned to Major Programs
- Manage multiple Projects and Programs at one time to ensure a successful delivery on schedule and within budget
- Manage the financials for the McCoy TechQA Organization as the Overall McCoy Financial Lead
- Build strong partnerships with my AD and Business Peers
- Effective communication to the Leadership Team on Projects, Programs and Financial deliverables
- Follow internal procedures for change management, incident management and escalation
- Identify and escalate any unresolved issues to the appropriate Leadership level including the mitigation plan to resolve the issues
- Developed Functional Requirement & Use Case Documents in the Business System Analyst Role
- Managed and completed my FRD/Use Case deliverables ahead of schedule and on budget
While employed with Liberty Life Insurance Company I performed in the following roles New Business Analyst, Model Office Coordinator and Senior Business System Analyst.
- Managed a team of 8 Business Leads to ensure Projects and Programs were delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Collaborated on a daily basis with our Client to ensure requirements were clearly defined, confirmed the design, performed BSA Functional Testing.
- Program Manager for a Conversion Project where Liberty Life converted another Insurance Company over to our application and included managing 20 resources including Technical and QA resources
- Managed Project Financials to ensure that
- Followed internal procedures for Change Management, Incident Management and Escalations
- Point of Contact to work with Ernest and Young to audit our processes and the Program and Project Delivery of all our Client's Projects and Programs.
-Presented analysis findings both verbally and in written reports and documentation
- Provided after-hours validation for Projects and Programs that were deployed to Production to ensure application stability
- Escalated unresolved issues to appropriate Leadership level
- Maintained records of daily communication transactions, problems, and mitigation plans
- Managed Financials for my Programs and Projects by working closely with my Client to provide funding details and to ensure that scope changes were estimated and included using Change Management
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: