Results-focused Operations Support Representative with strength in Utility Billing and Regulatory Compliance. Proactive leader with competency in communication, collaboration, and safety. Committed to providing excellent customer service with the highest level of integrity, compliance and ethical values.
• Collaborated with Field Service Supervisor to expedite the CVF process to avoid staffing issues and customer complaints.
• Improved operations by working with South Beloit and Chicago Metro Field Service reps to achieve the highest of level LOS completion.
• Revamped Uncollectible High Balance Spreadsheet to a monthly report to streamline and make process more efficient.
• Worked together with Operations Staff to create Standard Operating Procedure Manual and presented training to team.
• Cross trained with Team Lead and Lead Operations Support staff to fill in in their absence.
• Utilize the SAP/GUI application to research accounts in IQ09, IW49N, FPL9, CAA2
• Process meter tags, data loggers
•Create and work BPEMS for Billing, Collects and Ops
•Create Service Orders for CRM, CPI, RCE, RZC, ILK, and other MAT codes.
•Answer billing questions-
•Lead the Length of Service initiative to bring all water meters into compliance per the ICC
•Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
•Recognized by management for Excellence in Safety 2 years in a row
•Recognized by management for Excellence in the Uncollectible initiative
•Volunteered as the Wellness Champion for the local office. Trained employees on new software.
• Updated utility accounts in LOCIS to correct meter id, MXU numbers and routes on a monthly basis. Annually changed billing rates per the Village Ordinance. Utilized AutoRead software to prepare field staff for meter reads Uploaded and analyzed meter reads. Troubleshooted abnormal meter reads to eliminate billing inaccuracies. Applied mathematical skills to calculate totals, check figures and correct problems with billing files. Created and collected final water bills for real estate closings. Worked with attorney's and real estate agents to expedite the process. Corrected and adjusted water accounts. Coordinated billing mailout with third party billing company for over 9,000 accounts.
• Assessed data and information to check entries, calculations and billing codes for accuracy. Calculated and verified all figures, calculations and documents. Prepared monthly general ledger for Village board to review. Prepared aged reports, trial balance, and daily cash register spreadsheet on a monthly basis and at the end of the fiscal year. Processed payments from multiple sources and types. Balanced multiple cash drawers.
• Provided excellent customer service to water billing customers by being attentive, cheerful and responsive.
•Established payment plans as needed for delinquent accounts through manual mathematical equation. Enforced broken payment agreements by initiating water shut offs. Deescalated upset customers situations with professionalism and calmness.
•Coordinated water shut offs on a monthly for approximately 500 delinquent water accounts. Maintained calendar for public work technician customer service appointments to repair and replace water meters, locate and repair BBoxes. Investigate water leaks and surge water lines.
•Provided entertainment for the Village of Montgomery Senior Lunch Program, Organized, and produced the Village of Montgomery Fest Talent Show.
•Established key relationships with Fox Metro Sewer Company. Updated Fox Metro with meter reads, meter changes, and coordinated their water shut offs as a liaison with the Village of Montgomery Public Works Department.
•Trained new team members on company policies and accounting systems to keep team operations productive and efficient.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: