Motivated, passionate, eager, and highly skilled Senior DevOps Specialist with over 10 years of professional work experience in the information technology and healthcare industry. I enjoy problem solving as well as troubleshooting Linux OS issues. Energetic self-starter, and an enthusiastic team player capable of learning quickly with minimal guidance. I am seeking to progress my career in the Information Technology sector where I will use my skills and experience in system configuration, administration and maintenance to contribute to an active growth and productivity of the company. Strong relationship builder works well with stakeholders and corporate teams.
. AWS: EC2, EBS, S3;
. Bash Shell Scripting,
. Version Control System/Continuous Development: Git, GitHub.
. Continuous Integration: Jenkins.
. Continuous Deployment: Ansible, Puppet, Docker.
. Continuous Testing: Selenium.
. Continuous Monitoring: Nagios.
. Container Orchestration: Kubernetes.
. Virtualization: Oracle Virtual Box.
. Platforms: Linux Centos 6 & 7 RHEL 6 & 7, and Windows Server 2008. . Storage: LVM, NAS
• Web server: Apache
• Ticketing: Jira/Kanban board/Confluence/
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Database: MySQL
• Updated server charts
• Imaged Laptops/PC for software developers
• Installed hardware and configured new systems and services for networking.
• Supported Disaster Recovery initiatives.
• Organize and direct the agency's ongoing operations to assure the availability and provision of care and services.
• Responsible for coordinating the business management of the Agency Payroll, 941/940 & TWC filings; Performs billing activities, and Agency credentialing.
• Compiles and prepares cost report for the Agency.
• Conducts criminal history check on all employees, supervision of office personnel, and Conducts patient surveys.
• Implementing governing body directives and organizational policies and procedures to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• Recruiting, employing, and retaining qualified personnel to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
• Ensure provision of client satisfaction survey reports and evaluation of reports, and complete performance evaluations on subordinate staff in accordance with organizational policy.
• Direct and monitor organizational performance improvement activities.
• Manages operations in accordance with established fiscal parameters, plan, develop, implement, administer and evaluate programs to ensure adequate staff education and evaluations.
• Ensure the accuracy of public information materials and activities.
• Informs the governing body and staff of current organizational, community, and industry trends.
• Implement an effective budget system and implements an effective accounting system. Designates, in writing, an agency employee who will provide DADS or CMS surveyors entry to the agency in the absence of the Administrator/ alternate Administrator and other duties required in the management and supervision of the agency.
• Contract procurement and credentialing.
Member Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: