Experienced Demand Planner with a demonstrated history of work in the beverage & toy industry. Highly skilled in streamlining operations & improving throughput via continuous process improvement & cross-functional collaboration (sales, marketing, brand)
· Held hybrid role: Customer Demand Planner & Global Business Unit Planner for Brands.
· Led ‘Chase & Cancel' discussions with retail buyers to identify risk [e.g. Fall 2021- $2.5M in risk for WM, $1.9M risk for TGT & $1.1M risk for AMZ].
· Led integrated marketing review discussions with brands & sales to identify sales trend while running media.
· Created & maintained forecast for customers while incorporating business intelligence & forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, & other market resources.
· Utilization of POS data & creation of ladder plan to drive demand.
· Led & facilitate Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the organization.
· Represented Demand Planning in meetings [e.g. Execution Constrain Review, Production Development Review, Product Rationalization].
· Improved demand planning accuracy by 10% vs last year.
· Developed, maintained & improved demand plan portfolio of products and customers.
· Managed the successful introduction of retailers such as Amazon, Walmart & Bed Bath, resulting in 90% DPA accuracy.
· Ensured alignment of demand plan with internal & external partners through Monthly Business Planning and Collaborative processes.
· Identified and handled exceptions resulting in quality improvement / reliability of demand plan.
· Improved the ‘Limited-Edition' process that included, but not limited to; volume pre-order, launch execution, shipment tracking analysis, and program transition.
· Performed ad-hoc reporting and explored new ways of utilizing data and statistical methods to improve quality of Demand Plan.
· Monitored expiry stock and limit bad goods exposure through end of life process (i.e. FEFO).
· Managed multiple projects at a time ensuring the deliverables produced met stakeholders' expectations.
· Analyzed and determined resolutions to multi-faceted issues that affected management and business objectives. [e.g. last-minute promotion challenges].
· Evaluated production levels, quality standards and maintenance actions to identify / address operational problems while maintaining targets.
· Integrated knowledge of customer needs and supplier capabilities into logistics planning and decision making.
· Aligned with departments to ensure efficient and effective process execution for business target achievement [e.g. promotions, new launches & end of life cycle].
Winner of sustainable business idea 'Recycle to Give Back' at Nespresso after leadership program.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: