Extensive experience in the customer service environment; which includes working as a Senior Customer Service Representative. Organized and developed procedures to process and maintain the agencies integrity while handling escalated calls. Fifteen years of customer Service experience, providing exemplary experiences for a diverse customer base. Highly organized, detail oriented, with strong problem solving and superior interpersonal skills.
I work with purpose by becoming a trusted and valued resource to patients and providers. I improve patient's access by assisting with issues involving insurance and medications coverage. Not only do I research possible coverage, but go the extra mile to give each patient option's along with direct contact information. By reducing stress and confusion regarding insurance coverage, patients can focus on living healthy lives.
• Required to be self-motivated, working from a queue (phone or system). Expected to perform work in accordance with defined standard operating procedures performs related duties as assigned, which could include well defined services generally performed by other program representatives (e.g. benefit verifications, Patient Assistance Program determinations).
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Documented each activity in program specific database.
• Participate and attend on-going refresher training and in specialized training courses for specific products or programs as deemed appropriate by the manager.
• Performs basic administration processing and approval of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation
• Meets key performance measures such as first call resolution, average answer speed, and call quality
• Performs various projects as assigned
• Makes any required customer follow-up calls and conducts additional research as necessary
• Utilizes and updates knowledge base tool to provide consistent answers to customers
• Processes any necessary correspondence.
• Maintains confidentiality in regards to all patient sensitive information.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: