A results-driven Professional offering a record of successful job performance, proven problem solving ability and experience developing and implementing innovative solutions. With 15+ years experience in customer service, excellent communication skills, exceptional relationship-building skills and extremely motivated to learn it is my goal to be a driving force within your company. I'm not content with good only the best will due.
• Cisco CM Console • HP Overview • Octel • Covad / Verizon GUI • Remedy • Clarify • Siebel • Centest 650 • GeoProble • Netcool • Telecom Management System • Microsoft Professional Office • IBM • Sun and HP Servers / Desktop PCs • Workstations • Network Interface Cards • MDM ((Mobile Device Management) • Laptops • Bridges, Hubs, & Routers • Network Servers • LAN • WAN • Wi-Fi • OSI Protocol Model • Siebel • Salesforce • MS Office • MS Visio • Windows XP • Private Switches • Landlines Telephones • Modems • TelePrinters • Pagers • Fax Machines • Answering Machines • Local Area Networks • Analogue/Digital Switches • Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution • Weblogic • Jboss • Apache Operational Support
Helpdesk Support Planning • Implementation Telecommunication System Development • Network System Administration • Support System Operations • Process Improvement • IT Resource Equipment Monitoring • Unix/Linux Operational Support • Technical Support Delivery & Outsourcing • Customer Satisfaction & Retention • Strategic Planning • Organizational Development • Cross-functional Leadership • Analytical & Conceptual Problem Solving • Process Redesign • Performance Improvement • Budgeting • Telecommunications Administration • Billing • Plan Changes • Equipment relocation
• Received "Perfect Case Management" Award. Completed and closed 100% case orders for 2 representatives workload by myself in 3 consecutive months.
• Awarded the "North East Region Achievement Award", "Personal Parking Privilege", and "72-hours Time Off" for ranking top ten representative out of 3000 employees for perfect customer satisfaction.
• Achieved on-time and successful upgrades of $50,000 thousand network; coordinated and facilitated follow up with outside agencies and vendors via conference call to streamline the project. In addition, served as Quality Assurance team leader.
• Profitably recovered deleted data for fortune 500 companies. Recovered transcript notes, schedules, and financial information with expert knowledge of security programs.
• Spearheaded the training of Cisco System's first customer service outsourcing model in the US, alleviating unnecessary hold time by 25%, and increasing customer satisfaction scores to "exceed expectations". Designed strategic Microsoft Powerpoint for a training class of 50 representatives.
• Rewarded a trip to Bahamas for two by being the top customer service representative in the region.
• Front line support bringing solution to customer complex issues. Helped in putting retail store in the top 5 of the region.
• Handled customer requests for service via telephone, mail, and walk-ins. Modified plans, renewed existing customers contract, and up sell customers with appropriate accessories.
• Processed collection of customer accounts receivable. Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, gift card, and credit card transactions. Reviewed misapplied payments for correction. Promoted self serve options.
• Resolved customer inquiries and complaints on products, services, and billing issues. Decreased technical support Queue by providing tier level troubleshooting and presenting training to customers on utilization.
• Provided direct sales support to assist reps exceed quota and advise customers of opportunities during each transaction.
• Accountable for operation of the store, including opening and closing on time, managing inventory, daily bank deposits and sales spread sheets.
• Increased retail store sales by 40%. Ensured that displays and products were fully operational, store appearance stayed clean, and closely monitored security to prevent retail merchandise.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: