A goal oriented individual with 15 years experience in sales/marketing with two companies, both #1 in their respective industries. Excellent at new business development (prospecting, building rapport, consultative sales, determining need, overcoming objections, and negotiating contracts) as well as retention of existing business (consistently maintaining high service levels). Proficient in presentations, detailing services/products, leading in-services with clients, writing and implementing an annual Marketing Plan. Experience in teaching has driven home the importance of integrity, patience and interpersonal skills within an organization as well as with a peer/customer/student for ultimate success. Teaching has been an asset, as it also provided knowledge for successful strategies to lead, train and direct through interactive cooperation. A professional who is task driven, organized, personable, and an energetic leader who takes initiative.
- Face to Face Professional Selling Skills
- Franklin Covey Time Management
- Dale Carnegie "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
- Learning International Professional Selling Skills
- Kagan Cooperative Learning
- Global Compliance Network Training
- American Marketing Association
- Association of Women in the Metals Industry
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: