Persistent Senior Consultant with talents in leadership, negotiation, and solution knowledge. Effectively offering a combination of technology and communication skills to support development and business initiatives.
· Manage, approve, and deploy all software deployments across 100 different applications into test and production environments.
· Plan major releases in parallel with infrastructure advancements such as moving databases to Microsoft SQL Server.
· Analyze context of 20 software packages on average per week via Linux.
· Design workflow and dataflow diagrams to help facilitate package lifecycle and provide a SDLC for business teams.
· Create information automation using Confluence forms resulting in direct strategic mitigation to high risk use cases.
· Develop and document release protocols in tandem with mitigation plans to high-risk topics.
· Serve as escalation contact in all environments for release related issues and provide swift accurate solutions.
· Provide weekly/monthly data analysis reports detailing software and release metadata resulting strategic improvement initiatives
· Approve an average of 10 Service Now database change requests to ensure planning and mitigation success.
· Established quality standards and performed work according to project schedules.
· Implement internal policies for a more self-sustained team resulting in a large decrease in redundant communication
· Handle complex problems and issues by understanding the root cause of the issue and implementing solutions.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: