Persistent Senior Consultant with talents in leadership, negotiation, and solution knowledge. Effectively offering a combination of technology and communication skills to support development and business initiatives.
· Manage, approve, and deploy all software deployments across 100 different applications into test and production environments.
· Plan major releases in parallel with infrastructure advancements such as moving databases to Microsoft SQL Server.
· Analyze context of 20 software packages on average per week via Linux.
· Design workflow and dataflow diagrams to help facilitate package lifecycle and provide a SDLC for business teams.
· Create information automation using Confluence forms resulting in direct strategic mitigation to high risk use cases.
· Develop and document release protocols in tandem with mitigation plans to high-risk topics.
· Serve as escalation contact in all environments for release related issues and provide swift accurate solutions.
· Provide weekly/monthly data analysis reports detailing software and release metadata resulting strategic improvement initiatives
· Approve an average of 10 Service Now database change requests to ensure planning and mitigation success.
· Established quality standards and performed work according to project schedules.
· Implement internal policies for a more self-sustained team resulting in a large decrease in redundant communication
· Handle complex problems and issues by understanding the root cause of the issue and implementing solutions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: