The Commercial Integration Team, provides the critical link between Ariba's CMO, Sales and Solutions Management teams. Core functions focus on commercial services scoping strategy and execution, while serving as a bridge between the CMO and Sales organizations.
- Support sales cycle through engagement with customers in discovery sessions and then working to develop, scope and cost complex solutions and service proposals. Currently manage coast-to-coast Canada, as well as South and Southeast regions in the US.
- Maintain scoping collateral by capturing key scoping trends, new feature releases, new services offerings, as well as new delivery methodology and costing.
- Manage sales-to-delivery hand-off process to support the transition of newly-signed deals from sales into the CMO organization.
- Partner with delivery leadership to ensure services are accurately costed and scoped, particularly for complex deals.
- Internal and external customer focus, Ariba solutions expertise, and practice development
Management consulting firm specializing in strategic sourcing, business process strategy development, procurement strategy, spend management software implementation, program and project management.
Focus areas include:
•Design and implementation management of procurement governance, policy, process and systems for Global Sourcing teams.
•Development of monthly procurement reporting metrics for senior leadership and business teams.
•Sourcing pipeline and strategy development for $400mm in annual spend across IT Hardware, IT Software, Contract Labor, Marketing, and Professional Services categories.
•Project management of Oracle Contracts Module implementation – repository, workflow and reporting.
•Direct line management responsibility for procurement finance and contract management teams.
•Program management responsibility for client implementations of Ariba solutions for Procure-to-Pay, Supplier Performance Management and Contracts Management. Facilitation and documentation of business requirements and use case management. Manage client projects from scoping, resource assignment, project timelines and progress, client expectations and long-term relationship management.
Representative Clients: Travelport, Inc., CB Richard Ellis, major commercial airline, consumer products manufacturer.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: