Highly accomplished and result oriented professional with an experience of over 18 years in diverse industries. This includes cross functional expertise in portfolio management, branch management, client management, team management, business development, outsourcing contractors, finance & budget management and customer relationship management (CRM). Professionally handled challenges with proven history of increased revenue and business in the Banking and Financial Services Sphere, Equity and Derivative Trading, Retailing Industry, Food & Beverage Industry, Oil and Industrial Lubricants Industry and Warehousing and Supply Chain.
· Expertly and skilfully grasped new ideas and integrated them into desired results in the commercial aspects of business.
· Equity and derivative trading, fund management, portfolio management.
· Trading and distribution, business development.
· Ably to lead other members of the team in high-demand situations in executing the companies projects.
· Highly commended for reliability and trustworthiness.
· Excellent liaisoning skills in obtaining various sanctions, approvals and contracts through various government agencies and various companies.
· Consistently forging strong relationships with clients, and working to retain the existing clients and attract new customers. Also committed to implementing quality improvement techniques in business development.
· Easily understand and solve technical problems.
With well developed skills in diverse industries as banking and financial services, consumer beverage industry, oil and gas industry and expertise in fund management, customer relationship management, project management, project scheduling, project execution, business development and business growth I aspire for a senior position in your company.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: