Professional in Strategic and analytical finance with more than 5 years of experiences in financial analysis, economic consulting and data analysis. More than 7 years of professional involvement in management consulting, case analysis and investment bank. Currently working on exploring the relationship between data analysis of market and management innovation.
Cash flow analysis
BBA: Finance & Accounting 2020University of VirginiaCharlottesville, Virginia, United States of America
Finance2024New York UniversityNew York city, New York State, United States of America
Senior Associate consultant09/2016 to 09/2016McKinsey & CompanyBoston, Massachusetts
1. Mainly focused on model developments.
2. Worked with over 20 clients on business assessments and risk analysis on investment.
3. In charge of problem formulation, analysis and varying solutions with assessments of risks against long term profits and values.
Project manager09/2016 to 09/2016The Boston Consulting GroupBoston, Massachusetts
1. Mainly focused on areas of management consulting and model evaluations.
2. Leading and instructing groups of consultants on analyzing business models, forming strategies and forecasting future trends for clients.
3. Worked as project leader on management strategy planning and development from both a macroeconomics and microeconomics perspectives.
Chief Operating Officer09/2016 to 09/2016Alibaba GroupHangzhou, China
1. oversaw the group's business operating actions of making value and reported potential flaws in company's operation.
2. Forming operating strategies and paying attention to company's value chain through important financial date collected by Analysts.
Business Analyst05/2016 to 09/2016McKinsey & CompanyNew York City, New York State
1. Tracked, recorded, analyzed, interpreted and presented important future possibilities of common stocks data.
2. Analyzed the data collected from businesses with various sizes to determine the potential outcome of investment in both the short and the long term.
3. Group workings on financial reconciliations and financial forecasts.