Exceptionally seasoned and reliable US NAVY leader with extraordinary negotiation and organizational abilities. Comfortable to work under stress and pressure, using miliary knowledge and skills learned while deployed to foreign hostile countries. Fluent in Polish, basic in German. Unique European culture knowledge with ability to facilitate complex political agreements. Also, results-focused bussines professional with strength in communication and collaboration. Adept at managing dynamic objectives to promote efficiency with emphasis on adherence to policies, rules and regulations.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in Polish Language, and basic in German
• Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Integrity, dependability and confidentiality
• Adaptability and stress tolerance
• Initiative and leadership
Assisted sailors and civilian personnel with safeTalk Suicide Prevention resulting in self-confidence, physical readiness and morale.
· Interact effectively to build area partnerships all around United States and with foreign visitors to reap benefits such as new revenue channels, customer service, VIP care and enhanced public awareness.
· Opened new branches for company and brought new types of customers to increase revenue from 8 to 10 million dollars.
· Cultivated performance-based culture based on individual accountability, strong interpersonal and communication skills, adaptability and stress tolerance , good problem-solving and decision-making skills, and team achievement that helped gain more revenue for team and owners.
· Managed budget implementations, financial summary reports, employee reviews, training, schedules and contract negotiations that balanced quality with quantity to improve prestige of company.
· Maintained well-controlled business inventory with minimal losses by enforcing solid monitoring and management structures that help eliminate loss prevention section that saved costs and improved profits by 2 million dollars.
· Provide exceptional customer service, supervise cash and credit card transactions, submit daily financial reports, oversee activities during the shift.
· Work collectively with law enforcement agencies to provide high level of security to property, owners and employees.
· Manage inventory and facility to assure loss prevention, customer relations, enforce operations in accordance with the law, policies and procedures.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: