- Successfully programmed a register for a restaurant project in an IDE
along with basic algorithmic programs along with learning basics concepts of the language.
- learn the basic technology of computers and the components of computers
- Designed a device to solve a real world problem
- Basic knowledge of the functions of the CPU components
- Learned the conversions between binary,hexadecimal, and octal.
- Learned the layouts inside of a PC and and the needs of a PC in order for it to properly work,
-Hands on work with linux operating systems within Virtual machines on a working Windows operating system.
-Hands on work with installing operating systems on a hard drive
- Worked on re-partitioning a hard drive to allocate enough space to make a hard drive dual bootable with two separate operating systems
- Learned the basic programming language of java.
- Worked on several coding assignment's to practice and lean the basic's of the language.
- Examined the components within the CPU and how each one functions.
- Learned how to calculate the rate of data being downloaded.
- Examined the specs of what an operating system needs on a PC and the specs for each part to work efficiently within a CPU.
- Looked at various troubleshooting problems within a CPU.
- Examined the advanced concepts of java coding with arrays and other library's.
- Practice advanced java concepts with programming assignments in IDE
- Introduced the basics of linux based operating systems.
- Worked with more advanced command line commands
-Learned about creating, accessing , and giving permissions to certain files for users.
- Learned the roles as an administrator for a file system through command line.
- More advanced java coding.
- Worked with more advanced library's within a java coding IDE.
- Created a password project with criteria to resemble a password application in real life.
- Learned basic networking concepts
- Examined devices used to create and run a proper network.
- Learned protocols for a network.
- Engaged in various labs to configure devices with IP addresses and protocols.
- Created a network design within Ciscos Packet Tracer along with a paper explaining the design and protocols following the design.
- Learned Ipv4 subnetting and the classical addressing for Ipv4.
- Learned the principles and concepts of cyber security
- Examine the Do's and Don'ts when being online
- Created a powerpoint on research topic of internet safety.
- Learned the basics of a Database and its functions
- Created a database with given files.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: