SAP Technical Analyst and outstanding performer in SAP and Digitialisation across Government,Utility,Shared Services, and Telecom sectors. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of SAP business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
SAP Netweaver Certification
SAP ABAP Certification
· Reviewed SAP systems and organized training plans to avoid perpetual problems
· Advised team of 4 lead consultants to optimize efficiency of current systems by conducting training sessions
· Strengthened SAP FI,Procurement systems to enhance efficiency and minimize labor requirements
· Created and optimized xECM records management strategies to coordinate and protect information
· Evaluated diverse xECM systems to identify workflow, communication and resource utilization issues
· Provided, advised, made recommendations and implemented problem-solving strategies when business needed to re-energize VIM Systems.
· Responsible for leading and implementing a part or all of a consulting project starting from requirements gathering and analysis, strategy and solution design, development, to the actual realization phase and sub-sequent deployment and go-live
· Validating and documenting detailed content management requirements, and translating requirements into designs
· Take ownership of the activities assigned and lead them to a successful conclusion
· Hands on build activities as and when needed
· Quality checks on technical deliverables provided by the Multiple Vendors
· Engaging with business and technical stakeholders as necessary to drive the OpenText project to a successful conclusion
· Assisting the Equip xECM Lead with project documentation and associated technical artifacts
· Provide expertise on-demand in the technical space during the OpenText upgrade and migration
· Assisting with the Go-Live and closure activities
· Supporting and training the existing BaU team members
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: