Mr. Cruz is a dynamic and poised professional with over fifteen years of management and leadership experience in a variety of fields. Responsibilities have encompassed the areas of advertising, marketing, business strategy, and technical assistance, special projects and financial processes; interviewing and evaluating staff; as well as representing the organization as an advocate and liaison with community organizations, private industry and local governments. Mr. Cruz is a gifted leader with excellent communication, presentation, analytical, negotiation, organizational and innovation skills. Expertise in: regional sales with an emphasis in Hispanic communities, strategic growth and managing daily relationships with employees, peers and business partners.
Mr. Cruz has been with Intero Real Estate Services since August 2008. Mr. Cruz has developed, implemented and overseen multiple programs to help Intero's agents and their clients in dealing with all aspects of loss mitigation best practices. Having trained over 200 agents and having helped hundreds of clients with short sales, loan modifications and Bank owned properties, as well as working directly with non-profit agencies and Servicers and lenders, Mr. Cruz is uniquely qualified in his field. Since July 2009, Mr. Cruz has served as Director of REO and Short Sales for Intero's corporate offices. His primary responsibilities are to manage internal and external relationships with asset managers, servicers and investors. He also serves as the point of contact for all corporate managers and agents who have specific or general needs with short sales. He is also directed with providing training on Loss Mitigation at the corporate level through Intero's Provizio training and at the office level as needed. He also manages a corporate REO account.
Principal responsibility is keeping sales agents motivated to close sales by setting weekly, monthly, and annual goals for the agents to work towards, and track these goals by meeting with agents on a regular basis. Conduct team meetings and offer advice and incentives for agents to achieve goals.
Responsible for conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff. Develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals, acquire financing, and properly fill out sale paperwork.
· As Regional Vice President I was responsible for the success of 5 branch managers in their region. I was tasked with helping the local Office Managers create goals and attain them in all aspects of sales, profits, employee and agent relations within their territory.
· Increase profits and drive growth within territory by coaching and developing effective Branch Managers while supervising their sales and management activities.
· Consistently maintaining a high-standard performance record via exceptional service, follow-through, and specific attention to details which results in higher sales
· Directing marketing efforts to promote visibility and introduce new products
· Analyzing complex situations, designing practical solutions, and implementing cost-effective plans
· Developing personnel, motivating staff to exceed goals, and improving production.
· Analyzing real estate and mortgage markets and stability in the market place
· Successfully promoting products and services through effective sales seminars
· Selecting and hiring self-motivated sales staff and training them to be hard-working, customer-focused and extremely educated in their field, enabling them to work with minimal day-to-day supervision
· Research and analyze the domestic and international real estate markets and re-focusing business in response to market changes, making sure firm always offers quality and competitive products.
· One of the first Brokers in Northern California to market and sell Mexican mortgages to both US and Mexican nationals living in the United States
· Creating marketing agreements with Mexican developers to market and sell second-homes and investment programs in Mexico.
· Served on the Board of Directors of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, Silicon Valley, 2006
· Awarded the Navy Achievement Medal for professional achievement by the United States Navy, 1994.
· Awarded three Meritorious Masts for performance of duty by the United States Marine Corps.
· Bilingual: English/Spanish
Job Titles Held: